DOA5LR (Casual) suggestions for Team Ninja

Jaguar360

Stages: Demon's Church, Dragon Hills, Azuchi
Costumes: Green version of Hayate C3, DOAD C1 for Ein, DOA3 C1 for Ayane (I don't have many costumes wishes after getting Hayabusa's DOA2 throwback)
Other: I'd like for Ryu to get a move similar to Ongoyin 6K in 236K that is an average to slow move that guard breaks. This would make up for all the guard breaks he lost in the transition from DOA5 to 5U.

Brute

Standard Donor
Other: I'd like for Ryu to get a move similar to Ongoyin 6K in 236K that is an average to slow move that guard breaks. This would make up for all the guard breaks he lost in the transition from DOA5 to 5U.
I just want his old 236K back from DOA4, haha. Replace the current WR H+K with a tracking semi-safe mid K with the old 236K input and animation and boom! Problem solved :p

Blash

Great idea by the way :)

Stages:
1. Snowy Koku An from DOA2
2. Dragon Hills (hope this is the right one Im thinking of, the one where Bass & Lei Fang fight in the intro)
3. DOA4 City Road (also forgot the name, but the one where Hitomi & JannLee fight)
**If anyone knows the stages exact names, please feel free to let me know**

Costumes:
-Im fine for costumes, won't add here, as my main desire would be to see more new costumes.

Other:
-I'd like to see Tina's DOA2 perfect winning pose from the Dreamcast
-Brunette hair option for Tina
-Customisation options beyond hair, glasses and underwear, but not as extreme as Tekken or SC. Maybe 1 slot per character where you can change head, chest and legs with other costumes you have unlocked/purchases (where available)
-An option to use Mariposa's persona (winning/loosing) with Lisa's outfits and vica versa!
-Simple endings for completing Arcade/Time Attack (doesn't need to be FMVs)
-Extra chapters for the DLC (and any new) characters.
-SOMETHING totally new :)

Last edited:

KwonJigglypuff

Hey @Blash can you choose only 3 stages ? ^_^
Also, City Road ? I thought Hitomi and Jann Lee were fighting against a T-Rex in Experimental Playground..

Blash

Hey @Blash can you choose only 3 stages ? ^_^
Also, City Road ? I thought Hitomi and Jann Lee were fighting against a T-Rex in Experimental Playground..
My bad, sorry, I thought it said 5, ill edit it now :)

The city road I was talking about is the one where you dodge (or in most cases NOT) the cars as you cross back and forth over the busy road. The tri-tower is in the background as far as I can believe!

David Gregg

My bad, sorry, I thought it said 5, ill edit it now :)

The city road I was talking about is the one where you dodge (or in most cases NOT) the cars as you cross back and forth over the busy road. The tri-tower is in the background as far as I can believe!

The fight I recall in 4 taking place at Gambler's Paradise is between Leifang and Bass but it's been a while so I may be incorrect.

Last edited:

Blash

There is no cutscene with Jann Lee versus Hitomi on that stage though. Great stage! The particle effects and electronic displays would look neat in DOALR!

The intro to DOA4 has both of them fighting! I should have been more clear :) The opening in-game movie with Aerosmith playing eat the rich over it!

[EDIT]
Sorry for getting off topic!

Brute

Standard Donor
I wish they'd get rid of Ryus teleport gimmick and bring back his handstand gimmick.

That was fun.

Get rid of the teleports, but keep ongyoin. Ongyoin T 41236T 32147896T is WAY too much fun to get rid of.

Argentus

Get rid of the teleports, but keep ongyoin. Ongyoin T 41236T 32147896T is WAY too much fun to get rid of.
That's fine. So long as teleports are gone. Time fine with torpedo and other stuff from standing stance.

Brute

Standard Donor
That's fine. So long as teleports are gone. Time fine with torpedo and other stuff from standing stance.
Axe the flying headbutt. That shit is already annoying and it would get way worse outside of stance. A 15 frame screenwipe that crushes high and low? HELL NO.

Brute

Standard Donor
Can't we just make Ryu's teleports more useful...?
Not unless you want to do something completely ridiculous like giving 8P and 8K tracking.

In general, I'd like to see Hayabusa less reliant on gimmicks with more solid tools, however, not the other way around. Less emphasis on teleports and more emphasis on mix-ups and frame traps would be wonderful.

werewolfgold

I just feel that completely removing them would lead to him feeling less unique (izuna drops aside). I think it's something that somewhat fits him. t's not like we could just slap something like his teleports onto other characters onto other characters. Maybe Hayate, I guess. But, I don't think he needs it with how his wind stances already work.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD