Best way of getting costumes & currency?

indieanimator

Asked this on GameFAQs, but now that I'm finally back here, I'll do so here.

I got the platinum(!), am player lv.56 (going for 60), and have cleared most of Quest w/3 stars, but still am short on unlocking costumes, and-

Currency. This is the big problem area. Finally got Christie's 20K black dom outfit, but it took serious saving.
I do Arcade, T.Attack & a bit of online vs. Survival at Normal & up seems really tough, even using Nyo & Raidou projectiles.
Thanks for any replies!

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor

I got the platinum(!), am player lv.56 (going for 60), and have cleared most of Quest w/3 stars, but still am short on unlocking costumes, and-

Currency. This is the big problem area. Finally got Christie's 20K black dom outfit, but it took serious saving.
I do Arcade, T.Attack & a bit of online vs. Survival at Normal & up seems really tough, even using Nyo & Raidou projectiles.
Thanks for any replies!
The best method is just playing the harder difficulties as those give the most currency, use whatever cheap means you have but beating them is pretty simple imo. Once you have unlocked pretty much all of a character's wardrobe with the patterns, the game will start rewarding you more gold iirc for unlocking their stuff but it takes a long while. You can also gain more from ranked iirc but I don't know if that gimmick is still going on.

Basically once you have unlocked someone's gear and bought all of their stuff, just use them so that way you can get more in game money, ideally with a male character since they have the least amount of outfits while most of the girls have 15(5 sets of recolors for the costumes)

Dr PaC

Thanks for any replies!
Another quick way is to do some ranked or lobby matches. No matter if you win or lose, you'll get hella fight money that way as well.

indieanimator

The best method is just playing the harder difficulties as those give the most currency, use whatever cheap means you have but beating them is pretty simple imo. Once you have unlocked pretty much all of a character's wardrobe with the patterns, the game will start rewarding you more gold iirc for unlocking their stuff but it takes a long while. You can also gain more from ranked iirc but I don't know if that gimmick is still going on.

Basically once you have unlocked someone's gear and bought all of their stuff, just use them so that way you can get more in game money, ideally with a male character since they have the least amount of outfits while most of the girls have 15(5 sets of recolors for the costumes)
Ok, thanks!
Yes, I got everything for the guys quite a while ago, and got Brad up to Lv 33 & did the 200 ranked matches.
I'll keep using completed characters as you said to earn currency!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD