Best character remodel.

loralei

I personally like Hitomi's design a whole lot, I don't really get the hate she is receiving, but maybe I just like that doll face of hers. I however do miss some of her old outfits.

I think Kokoro's might be my favorite redesign, or one of my favorite models.

I'm sad that Ein isn't in, and my least favorite designed character would have to be Rig.

I think that Rig, looks like Jake from RE6, who in turn looks like Cole from Infamous. I think I've seen similar models of these characters in a few more games, I just can't remember the names. I also think Bayman and Rig look pretty similar as well. I just wish he looked more distinguished.

I am missing some of Hitomi's outfits, like her denim. That was a classic, how could they get rid of that? I'm hoping some of her outfits come as DLC, but it's still not all that awesome to have to pay for this stuff.
And Rig is seriously the most genetic character in the game. His personality is so different (saw leaked vids of story mode) so you'd really think that he'd give you more of an impression. And Ein's gone too. He's been is every game since DoA2! It really seems like Team Ninja is breaking a lot of traditions, and to be honest, I'm not sure I like some of them too much.

I think this one was one of my favorite costumes for Hitomi, dem belts...

images

I'd really liked to have seen a re-done version of this and her denim outfits. I don't really like the white shirt on Hitomi all that much.

loralei

I really liked her outfit from DoA2U with the plaid skirt and the blue letterman's jacket. That and the bikini with the jeans. ;) Really? I liked her white tank a lot better with the denim than the yellow/purple tank, because it clashed to much. Her DoA5 costumes really blow though. The only one I like is the one with the green jacket.

Brute

Standard Donor
Tell me about it. I was really hummed upon hearing about Hitomi's denim jacket being missing...

phoenix1985gr

I still like hitomi, but for me shes one of the few characters that looked better in doa4 - xtreme2 on the other side some characters like lisa and kokoro who i didnt like that much (bottom 3 actually) look amazing now so for me thats the "hate" she gets... Characters like Kasumi Lei Fang and Ayane where always the best looking for me and thats not changed, but yeah i think i ll miss the old Hitomi but it wont happen with almost any other girl...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD