Ban stages for tag?

Should the following stages be banned from Tag Tournament play?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
I think the stages are fine. it adds an element of having to adapt to surroundings with different combos instead of the same brain dead juggles every time. Also, danger zones are fine too... we always had smaller stages in tag in doa. Doa3's fish tank stage comes to mind (forgot the name.. or was it a submarine? I remember fish on the floor too lol)

I don't think any stage should be banned.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
I only voted for Coming Soon because it's really bland and boring. Everything else is okay, really.

Seriously, it's one of the most boring stages in any fighting game. It has no music, it's not dynamic, it's plain orange and it seriously lacks any character (pretty much the equivalent of the KOF13 white stage). I would've much preferred if the stage was on a giant motherboard where you could knock opponents around and cause on-screen bugs and anomalies to appear. You know, fun.

I won't disagree that it has it's own dimensions, but come on, just look at it...

Sweat and and DOA are okay, though I would argue that DOA's massive size actually makes tag juggle extenders look more like infinity combos (couple of people watching the stream with me asked me white there are infinites in the game. Had to spend half and hour arguing with them about this), but there really is no necessity to ban any stage. I'm just singling out Coming Soon because it's just shite.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Ah, maybe I was confused on stage. As stated in the original post, what I would mean by DOA is the DOA4 Wrestling Ring.

I could have sworn that was called Dead or Alive because it's the Dead or Alive Wrestling Ring.

Fighting Entertainment I thought was the Helipad Night. Guess I had them confused.

Anyways, not gonna recommend banning these as there wasn't enough votes. For now I would still recommend both players can agree on a stage change/select.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD