Anyone going to APEX 2013?

Katsu Hayami

Staff member
Administrator
I know that APEX 2013 doesn't have DOA5 as an event but i'll be there to play other games and support some of my friends. Just curious to know if anyone in the DOA community will also be attending, if so I may create a side tournament for us depending on time and space. I created side tournaments before so this shouldn't be a problem.

If I do, i'll have 1 or 2 monitors with me along with PS3 systems with all DLC and characters. I'll even bring my laptop and my portable streaming equipment to stream on FSD it'll probably be only 320p but better than nothing. Tournament entry would be $5 or $10 with a 70/20/10 split for top 3 and hell to make it better if we get 8 people i'll put in $50 out of my pocket into the pot, every 4 people we get after the initial 8 i'll add in an extra $25. So 16 people = $100 bonus but I may put in more if I can or feel like it lol.

I've been to many majors and associate with different communities but I must say the DOA community is probably one of my favorites, its small and has a lot of variety but everyone respects one another and tries to help each others. I don't know if it's because its a small community or if it just me but I fully support it. I really like the game and the community, sure I only went to 1 DOA major and I suck at the game but I've seen many things to know that this is going in the right direction and i'm going to do my best to make it bigger.

APEX 2013 will be hosted on January 11-13
Rutgers Student Center
126 College Avenue
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
http://www.apex-series.com/

mcpeanuts

Gonna go "maybe" on this. I went last year for Mortal Kombat 9. Had a good time, would love a reason to go back, but it doesn't seem like they're running anything I play. If there was a DOA side tournament I'd be more inclined to make the trip down.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I hope you do go mcpeanuts. Would love to get some more casuals in with you and your mila. You wear the Bass suit proud!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD