Another Preview That Doesn't Tell Us Anything

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
The author clarified on my comment questioning that:

There is just no news yet that I have found, these codes came in as a surprise so I threw something up quick without a ton of digging. I'll look into the stages on NeoGaf and include that soon. The holding is for preview code and a date we can post. Not playing it yet since I didn't buy Ninja Gaiden, but man am I drooling to get my hands on it.

ShinMaruku

In a situation like this I think looking to press to tell you if the game is shaping up or get new info is impossible if team ninja knows not what the fuck they are doing you expect press to ask the tough questions?

ScattereDreams

Whoever wrote that just played the demo and, started writing away. That's not horrible journalism, that's piss poor journalism. God I hope the person that wrote that doesn't have a degree in that field.

DriftSlave

It's a bad general overview of the demo...it's obviously done by someone who doesn't play fighting games competitively...obviously it was a dud to begin with.

at least it isn't as bad as some of the articles that have been coming out of Kotaku and Destructoid...>_>' talk about crap...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD