Analyze This!!!

Chris Harris

I already brought this up on the Facebook group but I will be posting my twitch account link here.

What I will be doing: This will be pretty simple as I am basically pulling random online matches or offline matches that I find via the interwebs. Will pretty much analyze the matches and give my OPINION on the reasoning behind the action performed and some other options that may be available (good or bad).

Now if you are looking for specific help with your game play I can help out there too but that would be more or less ideas on how to better your game play than something specific.

What we're trying to accomplish : It's not a secret this game has the least amount of players traveling. I think this is because even the players playing it who are good gets the perception that they aren't good enough to compete. What I will be doing is helping to give them some insight about competing in DoA and really any fighter.

So hopefully this will motivate some people in their own findings in the game so they would at least want to test the offline waters if possible.

When will it be available: This is tentative to my schedule but as of now will be doing this on Sunday afternoons likely. Will run through a few videos THOROUGHLY and try to analyze it to the best of my ability. Will be broadcast live on my twitch.tv account so if you miss it you can just go through the archives of it.

Last thing for everyone to remember. This is something I am doing because even though I don't particularly excel at the game anymore I understand it better than most from playing it so long. Don't mind critiquing as long as it's not based on "I'm right and you are wrong" basis. Remember it's just my opinion and it is 100% up for debate but if you hate it so bad you could just do this yourself :)

If this goes half way well (as I have never done something like this before) then I'll continue to do it and if not then I'll stop and faaaaaaaaaaaaaaade away.

ErickBello

Good Idea... and I'll recommend you something: Make some rules.
Anyone will be posting their videos, spamming and pressuring you to get their request done, I have experience with that.
Also get a way to get the videos, see them and select them, in YT for example, you post a a video saying that the requests are open and only you select a certain number and the requests should go as video descriptions of replays.
Wish you sucess!

Chris Harris

Good Idea... and I'll recommend you something: Make some rules.
Anyone will be posting their videos, spamming and pressuring you to get their request done, I have experience with that.
Also get a way to get the videos, see them and select them, in YT for example, you post a a video saying that the requests are open and only you select a certain number and the requests should go as video descriptions of replays.
Wish you sucess!

Thanks I took that into consideration honestly. I was thinking of using this thread as many posts shouldn't go into this thread except for requests but your idea is great too so I will look into doing that I think.

MasterHavik

I actually like this. Can I steal it? The ps allstars community needs this badly. We got players that don't even know what a gruadbreak is.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Gruadbreak.

The act of fucking up your room at the Hadd Gruad Beach Resort after a unsatisfactory visit.

Gruff757

Standard Donor
So if someone were to request a video, would they post it in here or send it through a pm/conversation?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD