A New Character for DOA5U Arcade Edition

doa5ua_thumb.jpg
Tecmo Koei released Dead or Alive 5 last year, followed by Dead or Alive 5 Plus for Vita, and Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate is in stores now. Believe it or not, Ultimate isn’t the final incarnation of Team Ninja’s fighting game. Sega will distribute Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate Arcade throughout Japan this winter. It’s based on the console game with one key difference—Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate Arcade has Tengu a new character. Tecmo haven’t announced if Tengu this extra character will be available as downloadable content on PS3 and Xbox 360 yet.

Kooooowaaaaapaaaaa
Cowabunga

Last edited:
what if they make a whole new character & give tengu's base moveset to him/her with minor changes? that would be amazing just so that we won't have to worry about tengu not being in the future DOA games. kind of like what they did to spartan/rachel
Great idea! :):):)

Despite I like Tengu's fighting style a lot I can't use it because his weird demon appearance results in too much discomfort to me. :confused:

If we were to get a DW character, I'd think Sun Xiangshang would be best.
I'd prefer Wang Yuanji, but :/

If we were to get a DW character, I'd think Sun Xiangshang would be best.
I'd prefer Wang Yuanji, but :/
Sun Shangxiang you mean? Not sure why'd you'd think that. I'd rather see Xiahou Dun, Lu Bu, or Zhao Yun. There are enough females and the DW females are all pretty boring. And I'd rather NOT see a DW character in general.

Sun Shangxiang you mean? Not sure why'd you'd think that. I'd rather see Xiahou Dun, Lu Bu, or Zhao Yun. There are enough females and the DW females are all pretty boring. And I'd rather NOT see a DW character in general.
I'm saying her because she already uses martial arts moves in her attacks, whereas most others simply swing their weapons. Her or Diao Chan would be the best bets to see as actual characters in a fighting game.

Aoi please, if its a VF character that is. She fits PERFECTLY into this game due to her being a counter based character. Also, I'm bias since she is my main in VF lol.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD