6T mixup

Murakame

I was just looking for suggestions to add into my 6T mixup. I'm trying to make it so that if I don't get a huge stun I at least get to pull off a guard break or get one of Hitomi's frame advantage granting lows in. This is what I got:

Mid P options:
2P+K (tracking and has two follow ups)
P+K (quick charge for guard break, can free cancel into another 6T fairly quickly.)

Mid K options (I think I could use some more here):
6H+K (Tracking and safe on block and has a low followup that gives frame advantage)

Low options:
2H+K (instant frame advantage when it connects)

Throws:
6T
33T

Raansu

Just stick to mixing up your tracking attacks.

Also p+k is not safe on block unless you finish the string with a full charge.

Raansu

Everyone can punish it. 5 is standard. 4 is grapplers. You can buffer a throw break but it's still technically not safe.

Totbuae

You could try 6P+K, it critical stuns on hit and on guard it's only -3 and pushes the opponent back quite far. I think the opponent can interrupt it with a jab or a fast mid punch, though.

As for more mid kick options, you could try 3K. It's not safe (-10 on guard) but its followups can be delayed a lot. The delay can make opponents hesitate allowing you to avoid retaliation. As an interesting note, 3KKK~2H+K does quite a lot of damage (as much as a launcher and juggle) and leaves you at +6. 6H+K is much less risky, though, and I would go with that in most situations.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD