5U Character Ranking: Which Character(s) do you think will be your weakest?

D Glock

With the recent confirmation of character rankings in 5U, which character(s), in your opinion, do you think will be your weakest?

Mine:

1. Akira

2. Sarah

3. Pai

Brute

Standard Donor
Again, the "official rankings" are quite useless.

But I'm guessing my weakest will be the characters I use least. Probably Sarah, Zack and Mila.

Zeo

I can't use over half the cast so but I suppose I'll put down characters I'm all but guaranteed to lose with.

1. Brad Wong

.2. Bayman

3. Bass

GodlyHades

1. Helena
2. Kokoro
3. Brad Wong

no wait...theres more!
4. Kasumi (sometimes)
5. basically everyone but Ryu e_e LOL JK

Dave

The characters I never use, so basically all of them. I have some understanding, but not enough to hold my own in matches if my opponent is at the same or of greater skill. One reason why I want this new training mode.

Saber

I barely use a quarter of the cast, but here's some automatic loses when I even try to fight them.
1. Brad Wong
2. Rig
3. Alpha-152
4. Sarah
5. Akira
6. Mila

Then again, I only base this off of my experience fighting them, and the ONLY experience I have is the AI. I really hope to play online a lot more once DOA5U hits now that I can finally tether my phone's Wi-Fi connection to my PS3.

David Gregg

Brad, Zack, and Rig. I see how much potential they have (especially when I get my ass handed to me online against a good Zack) but I just haven't invested any time into those characters. Maybe in Ultimate but I always go back to Eliot and Hitomi.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD