DOA5LR 2015 Halloween DLC information

KwonJigglypuff

I hope Eliot will get it. I support this idea.

But I don't think TN will have the guts to do it. I mean sure, it would sell, but I'm not sure they have this much humor.

The Enforcer

Now I'm entering into speculation territory more than fact, but I think if joke costumes did sell better we would have already seen more of them. The zany costumes would happen more frequently than once a year for Halloween.

SoftCabbage

Guess the price. Will they use premium price as their shiny new standard?

Hayashi: "but 3.5 bucks per costume is very cheap. Got to respect the winning artist. So pay us more"

KwonJigglypuff

Where do you guys find sales records again ? :)

I agree that male costumes don't sell as much as female costumes, but again, my theory was that "joke" male costumes sell better than regular male costumes.

The thing is that it doesn't sell enough anyway compared to the work required to create them. But it would still sell better.

The Enforcer

Where do you guys find sales records again ? :)
I don't have any numbers, hence the speculation.
The speculation comes from TN's habits. Past upgrades would include DLC that did not have as much potential to make as much money. Since Halloween costumes are in the same category as Legacy, Sports, Male swimwear, I'm extrapolating that I don't think that joke costumes would be high selling items other than a couple exceptions.

Just A to B to C, logic stuff. :)

Kronin

Well that is certainly...something? Lol

Does anyone have a link to the other Eliot entries? I didn't really follow this contest.

Honestly I didn't see too much of them me too: the ones that I saved on my pc (in addition to the epic collaboration between Argentus and Synce xD) are these ones:

Eliot11.jpg

This one was presented with a design for Marie as Gretel:
Eliot and Gretel1.jpg

@EMPEROR_COW's design
CEjLAMQUgAAj1yJ.png large.png

@TOBMAST3R's design
CGbr14xW8AAdHQv.jpg

Anthony Birraux's design
CEcMW9gWoAAT8_m.jpg

By the way Eliot seems to be one of the most pupular DoA male characters, so I'm pretty sure that actually much more entries (through mail or publicly) were sent for him.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Either Gravedigger Eliot (by Anthony Birraux) or chick Eliot (by @EMPEROR_COW ) will most likely be chosen.

I have the feeling White Rabbit Eliot might make it....

CEfh2_cUIAEkP5B.jpg

...together with Alice Marie Rose and Mad Hatter Honoka and Mad Hatter Brad (both already confirmed).

By the way...

eliot-and-gretel1-jpg.14174

I am utterly disgusted and immensely offended by Eliot wearing lederhosen. He isn't German/Bavarian, is he? So he can't wear lederhosen, period. ;)

David Gregg

Honestly I didn't see too much of them me too: the ones that I saved on my pc (in addition to the epic collaboration between Argentus and Synce xD) are these ones:

View attachment 14173

This one was presented with a design for Marie as Gretel:
View attachment 14174

@EMPEROR_COW's designView attachment 14175

@TOBMAST3R's design
View attachment 14176

Anthony Birraux's design
View attachment 14177

By the way Eliot seems to be one of the most pupular DoA male characters, so I'm pretty sure that actually much more entries (through mail or publicly) were sent for him.

Thanks. That gravedigger design is really good!

KwonJigglypuff

Oh yeah! With Mad hatter Brad, Eliot as the crazy rabbit would make sense.

And if they are lazy, they can even make Blonde Hitomi (Alice) from DOA4, using her waitress dress. Ha. Ha. Woops.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Man there are 1800 entries... Theres a chance none of the pics we made ever made it in.. hell we havent even seen half the entries..

I really wish one of mine makes it in tho .. :(

Boogie

i just realizes there's two mad hatter costumes in the game because Honoka is a mad hatter too.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD