Community 100 GAMES IN 100 DAYS SUPER GAME CHALLENGE GAUNTLET!

xINFINITELIGHTx

JESUS IS LORD!

No, this is not about playing you guys in dead or alive. lol. my ps3 and my 360 broke so i don't play those games anymore. I have an ouya though. For the first time in years I've finally reached a level where I WORK ON GAME DEVELOPMENT MORE THAN PLAYING THEM!!!

So I don't have a super long silly post talking about how great I am (i'm not, GOD IS GREAT, i'm just playing aroud most of the time except when I say JESUS IS LORD since I'm an actual Reverend of FAITH BAPTIST GOD ministry xinfinitelightx.wix.com/faithbaptistministry)

Today I would like to show off my video game GAUNTLET SUPER MIGHTY MEN OF VALOR CHALLENGE!

I am making 100 games in 100 days.

Tools: Visual Studios 2010,2012,2013, Tiled, XNA Framekwork, Monogames framework, C# Programming Language, LUA programming language, Photoshop, Autodesk programs, Blender etc. etc.

Here are the games

http://www.giveit100.com/@JESUSISGOD

Also While I'm sharing here's a perforamance of me playing an ocarina. . .and the piano. . . BACKWARDS!

cheers.gif
cheers.gif
cheers.gif
cheers.gif
cheers.gif

FAST FORWARD TO 1 MINUTE AND 38 SECONDS TO SEE ME PLAYING THE PIANO BACKWARDS WHILE PLAYING THE OCARINA!!!
cheers.gif
cheers.gif
cheers.gif

JESUS IS LORD!

cheers.gif
cheers.gif
cheers.gif
cheers.gif

FAST FORWARD TO 1 MINUTE AND 38 SECONDS TO SEE ME PLAYING THE PIANO BACKWARDS WHILE PLAYING THE OCARINA!!!
cheers.gif
cheers.gif
cheers.gif
cheers.gif
cheers.gif
cheers.gif
cheers.gif
cheers.gif

JESUS IS LORD GUYS!!!

ONLY THROUGH CHRIST JESUS DO I HAVE THESE SKILLS!

JESUS IS LORD!

xINFINITELIGHTx

JESUS IS LORD GOD BLESS THE BIBLE!!!!

FIRST CONSOLE RELEASE EVER FOR ONE DAY GAMES!

A REVOLUTION IN KUNG FU SHALL EMERGE!

[MEDIA]
JESUS IS LORD! GOD BLESS THE BIBLE!!!!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD