The Last Round Modding Photography Thread

LolaGMODS

Standard Donor
You are pumping out mods so quickly :D. Any chance you could make something for Rachel or another costume for Nyotengu?

I didn't tried a swap for Rachel yet, I will try when I have time.
About Nyotengu I made a swap with Tina bikini and one with Leifang few days ago :

Image1066-2.jpg
Image1096.jpg

Nyotengu was my first attempt in swap mod :)

To Kronin :

I love how the suit is luminous !

Brute

Standard Donor
I don't know really why this isn't in the game yet.
Probably because it's silly to shamelessly steal other characters' signature hairstyles.

Now, why her short wavy hair (the one exclusive to her but is only featured in NG and her football outfit) isn't available for selection? That is a true mystery.

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
Probably because it's silly to shamelessly steal other characters' signature hairstyles.

Now, why her short wavy hair (the one exclusive to her but is only featured in NG and her football outfit) isn't available for selection? That is a true mystery.
Let's not give TN any ideas....I love additional hairstyles as much as the next guy, but I'm not paying for them as DLC....costumes are enough. They better patch in additional hairstyles for free and call it a day y'all.

Lei-Fang

I extracted the hair with the achivarious, then injected it with lnk_reshuffle in a slot number that is accessible to Hitomi.

If we don't have the 3DMGame version of the game, is it still possible to inject cosutmes an hairstyle with lnk_reshuffle? :(

bbb

If we don't have the 3DMGame version of the game, is it still possible to inject cosutmes an hairstyle with lnk_reshuffle? :(

needs reloaded exe and two 3dm files. Just need to make a copy of your original steam version and apply the 3 files to the copy.

Baal bal

Wow nice work guys ! Things have moved a lot during my exams !
I'm so mad I can't participate, the day following my vacation's start, my PC said "nope" and died TT-TT
Well, I guess I'll have to catch up when I'll have a new one... That delay the shit quite a bit.

Damn, so much happened on Xentax too... almost 20 new pages !

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD