The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Gregg

What if they bring back some more old stages and create some new and exciting stages before they decide to bring any stages from another game first. 8)

Agreed! The last "new" stage we had was normal lorelei which is literally the stage we got months ago minus halloween decorations. XD

Rachel the fiend Slayer

And don't forget DOA4, 2U, and Dimensions. They also had great stages

I know TN can make some interesting gook quality stages, they just need to go less with the "normal and realistic" theme(as well at the unbright color lacking dull lighting theme) and return to the dynamic, fun, and interesting as well as unique theme they had with their stages (along with bright and colorful).

Addictrian

How I am feeling and doing right now
Dead_or_Alive_Ultimate_wishes__09f2210d8e0153c11eec0cfa3faab950.gif
These costumes need to return :)

Momiji-Baybee

I still think a plus size female would be awesome idea for a new female character. It would add some diversity to the female (and even male) DOA cast like how Marie Rose did so. Plus knowing TN's design for her, it could break the whole "fat female =/= attractive and appealing" thing that happens in the video game world.

She could look simular to this girl, she os fat but also georgous
mary_t1.jpg
mary-white2.png

Rachel the fiend Slayer

I would love if there was an alternate version of an existing character in DOA. Not like La Mariposa/Mr.Armstrong where there are only different costumes but something simular to Slim Bob whsre they have a different fighting style, personality, and perhaps look

Something like
Young Gen Fu
Slim(mer) Bass
Male Kasumi or Female Ryu
Robo Zack or Feind Rachel
Loli Alpha
ect

Something around those lines

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD