The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawbietussin

@00:20 you just wouldn't start at the top of the ship you'd be in her office further down. But TN could figure it out they may just have to move things around. XD

At most, I could probably think that as you break the window from her office and fall to the helipad. Maybe there would be barricades around the helipad's edges (if TN still doesn't want to add stair/slope throws) which would act up as a cliffhanger going to either the ballroom or the storage room depending on which side of the ship you hit your opponent at. The staircase from the ballroom would probably get blocked by either a big potted plant or velvet ropes though.

Miyako gameplay for persons interested

Talk about child abuse considering Kokoro was just a jailbait back then.

Aerospark

Standard Donor
tumblr_mzy04lUt9z1rzvqgio1_1280.png

Always remember.

Argentus

She would be complete and utter bullshit to fight please no next thing you know she'll have a teleport mid spin and mid jump, that's the last thing we need is an Alpha Ayane teleporting in the middle of a spin and fucking your shit all up

Did nobody get that that was a joke?

Anyways, i was seriously considering, if Nicole came back, a new moveset for her. Maybe have her be the most defense oriented character, like a living wall? Like, her counter holds, instead of grabbing and attacking the enemy, is for the enemy to hurt themselves trying to attack her when she's tensing up lol? Be like punching a wall.

I'm sketching her out as huge armored duster/trenchcoat, plated gauntlets and boots, short, boyish hair (short like Lisa, but more styled like Vice of KoF), and maybe give her a star platinum ORAORAORAORAORA flurry attack, like Mila has the machine gun punch. That last part just for fun lol.

Thoughts on Nicole returning as a huge iron wall of a character? (not as a spartan, but as an actual seperate female fighter)?

Argentus

Not that I don't like your idea @Argentus but right now we have another female fighter who is getting added and I think that will be enough for a while. lol

yeah but fuck that one, I want Nicole back lol. I'm gonna post her here, and in the Design New Characters thread, once I finish concepting Nicole out!

Sides, you just know we'll never get another male, so a manly woman is the closest bet lol. (rachel doesn't count)

Rawbietussin

Better with the short hairstyle on. I love Christie's Sue Sylvester cosplay for being the most conservative costume on her wardrobe. Makes me wonder if Jann Lee is still voiced by Darren Criss, would he get a Blaine costume? Lol.

Sides, you just know we'll never get another male, so a manly woman is the closest bet lol. (rachel doesn't count)

What about Sarah?

werewolfgold

Did nobody get that that was a joke?

Anyways, i was seriously considering, if Nicole came back, a new moveset for her. Maybe have her be the most defense oriented character, like a living wall? Like, her counter holds, instead of grabbing and attacking the enemy, is for the enemy to hurt themselves trying to attack her when she's tensing up lol? Be like punching a wall.

I'm sketching her out as huge armored duster/trenchcoat, plated gauntlets and boots, short, boyish hair (short like Lisa, but more styled like Vice of KoF), and maybe give her a star platinum ORAORAORAORAORA flurry attack, like Mila has the machine gun punch. That last part just for fun lol.

Thoughts on Nicole returning as a huge iron wall of a character? (not as a spartan, but as an actual seperate female fighter)?
The amount of changes that you're posing both in concept and in moveset kind of contradict the notion of you wanting specifically Nicole back. How is this even still Nicole? Why is it just not a completely new character?

Argentus

The amount of changes that you're posing both in concept and in moveset kind of contradict the notion of you wanting specifically Nicole back. How is this even still Nicole? Why is it just not a completely new character?

Because Nicole had a signature personality, which is why I loved her. most of her old moveset was given to Rachel, and I'd rather avoid a Bayman/Leon incident again (leon replaced bayman, then bayman returned, now what?). So keep the same style (living tank), but change the actual moveset. Again, like they did with Leon to differentiate from Bayman.

I'm sure we could keep her old stance, some moves that Rachel didn't inherit, but half the idea is also to circumvent the Halo legality issues, while keeping Nicole as Nicole. So some changes are necessary. Maybe could make an Ein situation, where it's never directly stated in game for legal reasons, but its blatantly obvious that Nicole was captured by MIST and turned into the next human weapon.

If DOA could straight up steal Ryu Hayabusa, and them make him their own, I'm sure they could do it with Nicole as well.

Hoya Destroyer

There are a plenty of places in those cutscenes that should have been stages in the first places...
But if i were to choose one, i'll pick the outside of the FS. So much potential as a stage.

It took me a while to figure out what you meant by "FS".
I agree that the outside of the ship could be a cool stage. The problem is the lack of rails/guards to stop it looking like people could get knocked off the side, into the water.
TN would either need to build rails (which would require work) or have invisible walls (which everyone would hate).
Ideally, if the fight started in Helenas office, someone could get knocked through the main doors from there, and out onto the ships deck (complete with newly constructed rails).

itl9EscolpZkX.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD