The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
Hoya is Australian, not Japanese lol.

What made you say that though?

A bad joke but still obsession is obvious. I have a cousin who plays this and she picks Eliot I pick Tina. Aside from her C2 and Cat suit there's not much I can match with.

It's either little man and slut or little man and wrestler.

Rawbietussin

A bad joke but still obsession is obvious. I have a cousin who plays this and she picks Eliot I pick Tina. Aside from her C2 and Cat suit there's not much I can match with.

It's either little man and slut or little man and wrestler.

Eliot's soccer uniform + Tina's cheerleader costume is a good combination. They're also both blue.

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
Eliot's soccer uniform + Tina's cheerleader costume is a good combination. They're also both blue.

Sorry I didn't buy that one not a fan of cheerleader outfits. And her favorite is the Casual, cat, C2, and C1. Which I can match but I wish I had more normal clothes or he get a suit. You're right though I should look into that ask her if she likes his soccer outfit *personally doubt it.

Rawbietussin

Sorry I didn't buy that one not a fan of cheerleader outfits. And her favorite is the Casual, cat, C2, and C1. Which I can match but I wish I had more normal clothes or he get a suit. You're right though I should look into that ask her if she likes his soccer outfit *personally doubt it.

I see. Despite her age, I think Tina's the only one that looks logical to have the cheerleader costume on (it's a blonde American girl thing I guess). Try asking if she would like Eliot's soccer uniform. It's cutesy, sporty and looks good on him in my opinion.

Sad that Tina doesn't have a lot of tamed stuff. She got her blue spandex and Sonya Blade cosplay though. What costumes do you pick apart from C2 and cat suit?

Rawbietussin

It's rather hard pairing them up. The choices feel so limited and they barely have things that are similar. The best one I had come up was the soccer player and cheerleader (even if you don't have them). When she picks Eliot with the cat hoodie, I assume you do it too with Tina in the kitty leotard, right? If so, that's 2 things that match.

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
It's rather hard pairing them up. The choices feel so limited and they barely have things that are similar. The best one I had come up was the soccer player and cheerleader (even if you don't have them). When she picks Eliot with the cat hoodie, I assume you do it too with Tina in the kitty leotard, right? If so, that's 2 things that match.

Yup 90% of the time it's cat mom and cat son. Because when we win and Tina is behind Eliot she looks like his mom because she looks blank.

Rawbietussin

Yup 90% of the time it's cat mom and cat son. Because when we win and Tina is behind Eliot she looks like his mom because she looks blank.

Lol. Only thing that makes them different is their nationality though but I guess it's not any different from Helena/Eliot. I think Helena and Eliot looks like older sister and younger brother especially when both are dressed in their C5. They look like Europeans raised in China because their grandfather (Gen-Fu) taken custody of them when they were kids.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Now I wonder what does Eliot have as a relation to Sarah and Rachel if they had outfits that match.

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
Lol. Only thing that makes them different is their nationality though but I guess it's not any different from Helena/Eliot. I think Helena and Eliot looks like older sister and younger brother especially when both are dressed in their C5. They look like Europeans raised in China because their grandfather (Gen-Fu) taken custody of them when they were kids.

View attachment 4336 View attachment 4337

Now I wonder what does Eliot have as a relation to Sarah and Rachel if they had outfits that match.

Eliot and Sarah have more suits that match. Rachel and Eliot have a similar problem to Tina x Eliot , just way less in common.

Rawbietussin

Eliot and Sarah have more suits that match. Rachel and Eliot have a similar problem to Tina x Eliot , just way less in common.

I guess that's because Sarah dresses casually in most of the outfits she has. She's just versatile outfit-wise.

Yeah, I can see the similarities when pairing him with Rachel but looks worse in comparison. In fact, I don't even see an outfit that matches each other.

Rawbietussin

Making him like Itagaki.

Hmmm... But if you said that Itagaki's focus was 99% on the racks but not created OMG Mode and that Hayashi was more silly about it than he does, what would Hayashi be then? I mean, we're still getting costumes with a boob, some of which are skyrocketing into 30 costumes soon.

(Sorry again Brute, was I confusing? XD)

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
Itagaki didn't make OMG mode. He was actually not as silly with the boobs as Hayashi. He's the one that went bonkers, starting with NGS2.

Thinking he's stuck in the Matrix.

Wasn't he on DOA1? Where you can set your age to 99 and watch them bounce uncontrollably.

Rawbietussin

Itagaki stayed up until X2 I believe. Then he left Tecmo for good.

I'm thankful that he did. I wouldn't have been able to play Paradise and Dimensions if he still kept on monopolizing the series exclusively to the Xbox 360.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD