The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
If swimsuits are what we're getting, I wanna play Christie in a one-piece swimsuit for a change.

That would make me happy.
lol as if she doesnt already have enough recolors of the same one piece swimsuit
150px-DOA5_Christie_Fighter_Screen.jpg
150px-Christie_-_Costume_06.jpg

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Its cute that you think that will happen lol (j/k of course)
Team Ninja also thought it was cute not to give the Busa fans the classic unmasked costume too... but after what happened recently, I believe in Twitter.

Jacnob

Team Ninja also thought it was cute not to give the Busa fans the classic unmasked costume too... but after what happened recently, I believe in Twitter.

Good point, I completely forgot about that. I still doubt it, given how (most of) DoA's fan base is, and the fact that its 'effing Christie of all people. The only one less likely to get a modest swimsuit is perhaps Tina or Lisa (or are they all tied...)

David Gregg

It's never too cold for fapping but it's too cold for these bikini's right now.

Think about it: The beach and warm weather never looks better than during the cold bitter months. And for 3500 yen (rip off "cough" "cough") most people wouldn't be buying anything other than the DOA girls in a swimsuit or another fetish outfit.

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
And for 3500 yen (rip off "cough" "cough") most people wouldn't be buying anything other than the DOA girls in a swimsuit or another fetish outfit.

[joke]
Yea, it just occurred to me that Kasumi don't has any real fetish outfit. Should be added immediatly!
[/joke]

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
lol School uniforms especially Sailor Seifuku are the ultimate Japanese fetish.

Right, I forgot about that kind of fetish :cool:.

However, in some variations, they are also used to be normal clothes, aren't they? I was thinking more about something like this:

Christie_-_DLC_05.jpg

Whatever xD

Argentus

I'll rephrase. That was not the type I had in mind.

I want a one-piece swimsuit that looks modest.

I want those for all the girls.

Just because I think the Baywatch look is way the hell hotter than playboy bikinis. One piece swimsuits that cover it all get so skintight and snug in all the right places...

Rawbietussin

Before we get another swimsuit, I do hope they show Casual Vol. 3 DLCs first.

Oh and a fresh batch of Fighter Pack DLCs hoping one of the guys gets something skimpier than what Jann Lee had.

Nameless Sama

Its boring imo :/
TOPIC: I think that characters who have 2 Intros but 3 Win Poses will get a another new Intro and Characters who 3 Intros but only 2 Win pose will get a new win pose. This is my thought but if its true............
Does somebody know when DOAU Arcade will be released ?
Is it confrimed that Arcade comes to the consoles ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD