The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puño de Leyenda

Personally I have no problems with the outfit for the VF ones in this pack, but your choices for Akira and Pai were nice too!

Oh, that was actually Aoi in this pic XD :
960_854_aoiakira-jpg.1247

As far as Jacky goes, his could be better...I think this could have been a better outfit for him
video%20games%20sega%20entertainment%20virtua%20fighter%20jacky%20bryant%201920x1080%20wallpaper_www.wallmay.com_3.jpg
:

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
ayane's is defiantly my favorite.. it has the most detail, they put alot of work into it.

I would have to concur. It definitely stands out the most out of the outfits, but Hitomi's, Eliot's and Mila's are also excellent (if Eliot keeps getting kickass gear, I may have to consider taking up the young chap). My only gripe are the open toe boots which just seem out of place. Dunno why they went with that. That hat is also adorable as hell, though there is an option to remove it. This costume set gets my thumbs up!

Argentus

So mad. Got paid, but turns out mobile deposit takes 24 hours to process so i still gotta wait till tomorrow to buy milas outfit.

OHGAWDAMMMET.

Also, i agree it doesnt suit her, but then, the only dlc that ever did was the bass cosplay amd the schoolgirl outfit. She still looks good in it though, so I'm getting it, unlike the racing getup

KwonJigglypuff

Why on earth does it not suit her ?
It's good! She looks like a foreign hard-working waitress in NYC, who want to live the American dream, she has to pay her bills and face the winter which is coming. Her beret is just so cute and works very well for her. She is modern and diligent and that's the kind of young female you can see in the subway. She doesn't have to wear lesbian clothes all the time (woops, just said it).

Kodachi

Standard Donor
It's good! She looks like a foreign hard-working waitress in NYC, who want to live the American dream, she has to pay her bills and face the winter which is coming. Her beret is just so cute and works very well for her. She is modern and diligent and that's the kind of young female you can see in the subway. She doesn't have to wear lesbian clothes all the time (woops, just said it).
It's a bit too feminine In my opinion, especially the stockings and heels. Feels really out of character for her especially watching her fight in it.

Rawbietussin

It's good to see Mila in touch with her feminine side for once even with an outfit that contradicts her personality. Not to mention, with a color that you normally see Kokoro or Kasumi would wear.

SaihateDYNAMO

perfectly worded.
she looks real nice in it, I don't see why people are complaining!

KwonJigglypuff

Well I understand for the heels and stockings, but the whole costume is closer to saulmon or dark beige. Kokoro or Kasumi would wear something shorter and more girly like this.

Here, she just want to say "Hey, no time to fight, I have a train to catch, sowwy!" or "Let's eat a paella in Central Park someday, okay ?" (lol sorry)

She looks like she's enjoying her day-off from work with a stroll from the park during autumn.
You just gave a story to that costume and I love it. I want to call it the "Central Park/stroll costume" now. <3

Chapstick

Kokoro or Kasumi would wear something shorter and more girly like this.
Well yeah Kasumi would wear something like that, she did wear it xD

Really curious what Kasumi will end up getting. I pray it isn't any of that steampunk stuff. I hope not for Leifang either, but something gives me the feeling she'll get something to match Hitomi.
I like it in Street because of the whole "paella story" as well.

Anyway, do you think we'll have to wait 2 weeks for the next volume, or just one ?
Because 6 weeks (3 packs x 2) of the same DLCs would sound boring...
My theory is we'll get the Orochi costumes next week and then volume 2 the week after. I'm probably wrong though.

SilverForte

Finally a great dlc pack, all of the outfits are great with fresh designs that fit the characters for the most part. I gotta say I liked Hayates the most, it reminds me of Mr Karate from KOF, it'd be better if the pants were a solid color instead of striped though.

David Gregg

Looking at all of them, I like Jacky, Hitomi, Momiji, Mila, and Eliot the most.
They could have put more work into Sarah's but it's not bad, Pai is so-so it's plain, Hayate and Akira's suck, and Ayane gets the biggest WTF in my book.
The thing that still bothers me about Eliot's is that it reminds me a lot of Naoto from Persona 4 (who was initially thought to be a guy but later revealed to be a girl. -_-)
Ichigeki0naoto.png

Aspect

I like the DLC for the most part. Akira looks like a noodle shop chef tho... Idk where they got the inspiration or thought that Ayane would wear that casually. Hayate just smh... Gonna buy Momiji's tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD