The Art of Tenjimon: Kasumi's Combos/Juggles

Shinigamimatt

I honestly forget Kasumi has a 236P launcher. I love her 33K launcher. It's become habit to just use that anytime I want a launch. There's not much difference in damage so I guess either is fine. Still think her old 6K should launch. Oh well.

Murakame

I honestly forget Kasumi has a 236P launcher. I love her 33K launcher. It's become habit to just use that anytime I want a launch. There's not much difference in damage so I guess either is fine. Still think her old 6K should launch. Oh well.

Is 33K a stance dependent launcher to get followups? I've been avoiding it outside of CB because I tend to whiff anything I try to go for when it connects including 66KK.

Princess Kasumi

Okay so today i tried this combo throw juggle with kasumi and i really LOVE it!

66T.T ppk 236p pkk7k 6p+k kk. 83 DMG and i have been testing it on light mid fat/heavy characters, works on all characters! Really good throw to use~!

Shinigamimatt

Is 33K a stance dependent launcher to get followups? I've been avoiding it outside of CB because I tend to whiff anything I try to go for when it connects including 66KK.
Not sure actually. I wanna say yes

Edit: Ok, tried it, and it doesn't seem to be stance dependent.

Roroko

Ok, so people were going on about 150 dmg combos with Kasumi on the general forum. Where dem combos at?

Allan Paris

Ok, so people were going on about 150 dmg combos with Kasumi on the general forum. Where dem combos at?

LOL! They're not doing that unless they have a ceiling or some type of breakable prop in the environemt causing a sit down stun. Making those juggles leading up that damage super situational.

Any other way besides those 2 situations, they are playing the stun game to the max and then CB'ing or launching. At that point in time that damage is extremely sketchy.

Nightpup

I found an interesting combo, I think.
:4: :P::P::5::4::K::K::5::2::P::5::3::3::P::5::2::P::5::P::P::6::P::6::K:.
The juggle starts at 2P, with 4KK being the launcher. 6 hit juggle, and I think it's fairly powerful.

Ridge

LOL! They're not doing that unless they have a ceiling or some type of breakable prop in the environemt causing a sit down stun. Making those juggles leading up that damage super situational.

Any other way besides those 2 situations, they are playing the stun game to the max and then CB'ing or launching. At that point in time that damage is extremely sketchy.

Real talk LOL. Yeah AP is pretty much right about her. There is no way to get 150dmg with her in a combo unless you use the enviornment. After testing many combos using CB's and launching its hard to even get near 120dmg with her. You can probably only get near 150 damage if you get like a hi counter or something, but in that case its situational and not gauranteed.

Murakame

anything over 100 damage is either extremely hard or unsafe as hell with Kasumi.

You guys need to show me the juggles you are using. Is 4H+K bad to use in combos? 4PP, 4H+K, 3H+K, PKK7K P+K is 108 damage. She also has decent mixups in stun so it should'nt be out of the question to get a good 3 hits in then launch. Let's also not forget how beatiful 33T is on hi counter or any of her low throws.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Avi may have explained this already. This combo(s) has the vortex:

236T (1T, or 46H too) KK7K 6P+KK, PP7k 6P+KP

Ridge

Avi may have explained this already. This combo(s) has the vortex:

236T (1T, or 46H too) KK7K 6P+KK, PP7k 6P+KP

I dont know if you mean that combo in general but specifically the one you posted I think you want to remove the last part of 6P+KP after PP7K, and just use P+K. That will create the vortex.

Murakame

What is are the best juggles to use when kasumi is near a wall? I tend to use her strings with 7K to juggle too much so after the 7K they hit the wall and I can't do anything afterward. The best I've got is 4PKK lol.

Ridge

What is are the best juggles to use when kasumi is near a wall? I tend to use her strings with 7K to juggle too much so after the 7K they hit the wall and I can't do anything afterward. The best I've got is 4PKK lol.

Well I think after 7K you can go straight into teleport with 6P+K and continue another combo as long as its the first bounce off the wall or you didnt do a CB before hand. So for example you can do PKK7K (wall bounce) 6P+K PKK7K.

Personally against the wall my favorite thing to do is K+HK (wall bounce) PKKK 93 damage or PKKK (wall bounce) PKKK 88 damage. I like both of these combos because they do decent damage and are the most consistent for me. Anytime I try something new or find something more damaging in match, I end up dropping the combo after the wall bounce. I end up losing potential damage I could of gauranteed rather then trying to get the maximum damage possible.

FatalxInnocence

Not sure if these have been submitted yet but off her launch throw :236::F+P: you can do~

Works on light & mid weights.

:P::K::K::7::K: :6::P+K: :5: :P::P::6::P::6::K: = 65 DMG

replacement for Heavy weights

:K::K::7::K::6::P+K: :5: :4::P::K::K: = 64 DMG

Combo video for her throw launcher, and advance kick counter launcher. Nothing special, might be a few things you can add to the first page though! possibly!

Dallas1088

Came up with this one, don't know if anyone has mentioned it yet:

:F+K::6:, :P:, :4::F+K:, slight dash forward, :6::P+K: CB, :3::3::K:,:6::6::K::K:, :7::K::5::P+K::6:, :K::K:

Does 119 damage on NH and 149 on CH. Can it be slow-escaped, sure, but oh well.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD