Tekken

Rob

The Dragon Shrine Maiden
Premium Donor
$110 for basically the game plus the S1 pass lmao

4 characters in the pass, avatar costumes, etc. Literally the SF6 model holy shit. Directly copying Capcom.

TheHunterKiller692

They got a Mokujin punching bag up for grabs on their Twitter giveaway.

2CYExnTSlOQjBhZRG940nf2GmSxxeNum69b7BuZkBNlKkjLYfwGnpY4Smw0netcFifuHv3s5HpTY3JFY_main.webp

Lorenzo Buti

Anyone ever get the feeling that Tekken 8's Character Select Music sounds like it would belong in a SpaghettiO's Commercial? Well I'll show you an example!

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
Anyone ever get the feeling that Tekken 8's Character Select Music sounds like it would belong in a SpaghettiO's Commercial? Well I'll show you an example!

Tbh I felt like the music sounded like I was playing one of those popular roblox games or something similar. The character select is a but less serious than previous games like Tekken 7 and Tekken 6 but it's catchy. I wonder if they'll Remix it before final release or maybe they'll have multiple new ones over the course if the seasons like Tekken 7

UpSideDownGRUNT

It's been confirmed that you are gonna be able to swap outfits and certain items like shoes with each character so you can for example give Azucena's sweet kicks to Kazuya or Drag's coat to Jin etc. This would also explain why Lili and Asuka had a full costume swap in the the Gamescom trailer. Tekken 8 straight up taking a page out of SC6s book several pages actually lol even the Yoshimitsu design is pretty much taken straight from SC6 just more 21st century

Lorenzo Buti

Tbh I felt like the music sounded like I was playing one of those popular roblox games or something similar. The character select is a but less serious than previous games like Tekken 7 and Tekken 6 but it's catchy. I wonder if they'll Remix it before final release or maybe they'll have multiple new ones over the course if the seasons like Tekken 7
Well grab some SpaghettiO's and let's all dance to this beat!

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
I'm excited to see the options we'll have, it'll definitely be fun dressing up everyone if everyone can even wear each other's additional alternate clothes. I really want to be able to have Lili wear Nina's new dress and whatever else clothes they have for her.

I can't wait to also see how they'll remake Lili's signature white dress and hopefully even her original jeans and bustier costume as well too, they'll both look godly with her new hair and her sidelocks that sit on her shoulders now since she never had that before xD

It also would be nice too if they include hairstyles as part of the universal items since I'd love Lili with Nina's bob or juns semi long hair. I have a feeling this will be definitely like a 2.0 of soul calibur 6 as far as customization with how everyone can rock each other's clothes. If not that'll be fine since I'll learn to mod the game anyway.

TheHunterKiller692

I'm excited to see the options we'll have, it'll definitely be fun dressing up everyone if everyone can even wear each other's additional alternate clothes.
At least it won't be as bad as DOA 6 offering two pre-order costumes to segregate the playerbase.

Tekken 8 straight up taking several pages out of SC6's playbook. lol Even the Yoshimitsu design is pretty much taken straight from SC6.
When Tekken 8 can actually translate the SC6 design for Yoshimitsu better than DOA 6 did Ryu Hayabusa.

Also, I'm hyped for Tekken 8's story mode with little risk of any cringe nae-nae baby scenes.

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Tekken bowl is also returning too and it can be played online:

There is also another incoming CNT:

it seems like if you signed up before you won't have to again but I'm gonna do it anyway since I don't trust Bandai's distribution after the scalping situation xD it seems like more modes will be available to use too like customization!
TEKKEN BALL???? FUCK YES!!!!!!!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD