Community Team NINJA Halloween Costume Contest

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Well that's interesting, oh well better than the scarab outfit

image.jpg

RetroMe91

Is Marie Rose still considered a gothic Lolita? It seems the fans would have fathered her be Lolita or pastel. Too many cutesy and overly pink costumes that don't have the goth Loli look. :( don't get me wrong, some of them are good, but I prefer her to remain goth Loli... :/

Argentus

Is Marie Rose still considered a gothic Lolita? It seems the fans would have fathered her be Lolita or pastel. Too many cutesy and overly pink costumes that don't have the goth Loli look. :( don't get me wrong, some of them are good, but I prefer her to remain goth Loli... :/
In the same way that almost no one makes boyish outfits for Mila anymore, I think that gothloli is out the window.

Most people prefer her creepy ass c2 anyway....

He he. Give Mr fake boobs and her costume could be her as a DOA girl.

Tyaren

Standard Donor

I'm doing a kuro gothic lolita costume for her, so for me she still is. ;)

lol

Bq1kDzNIcAAhIax.jpg:large
[\spoiler]

That's done by the one, who entered the neon green overpainted Rachel costume for last contest, am I right? I remember very well, how rude and annoying his behavior towards Team Ninja and the other contestants was. So he's again out of line, breaking one of the contest's rules: "4) Please don’t use naked CG models to design your costume."

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD