Story Mode Vids

Zeo

It's nice that we got to see her ingame, but the real excitement will be to see her in the hands of someone that knows what they're doing. And moreso, has anyone even unlocked her yet? Or better yet, know the requirements to unlock her? It really should have just been by finishing story mode.

Nightpup

The way to unlock her is probably something stupid, like "Beat every character's command training!".

daman077c

The way to unlock her is probably something stupid, like "Beat every character's command training!".

It's getting a certain percentage of the titles & beating her in Story mode, or so it's been rumored (Mr. Wah and CyberEvil were rumoring that). The achievement list has it as getting every title AND unlocking Alpha, but there's no achievement for just unlocking her, so it's still VERY unknown. :/

Nightpup

You unlock Sarah and Akira simply by beating them so I would guess it's the same with 152.
Except many people have already beaten Story Mode and Alpha-152 still isn't unlocked for them. You can see that guy has already beaten her since he has the entire storyline unlocked, but later when he goes to the character select she's not there.

Zeo

Dr.Dogg probably knows, think he'll tell us on the 25th? (Assuming no one figures it out by then.)

Omegan Eckhart

Except many people have already beaten Story Mode and Alpha-152 still isn't unlocked for them. You can see that guy has already beaten her since he has the entire storyline unlocked, but later when he goes to the character select she's not there.
Well... bugger.

Nightpup

DrDogg wrote the guide, of course he knows. Once the 25th comes around, others will have the guide as well and it'll be up on GameFAQs before you know it.

Zeo

It'll have to be, early birds or no I don't see anyone figuring it out before then. And it doesn't help if someone unlocks her by mistake.

virtuaPAI

I am the reason why you are here!!!
Staff member
Administrator
I cant....I will be waiting for the game to come out to enjoy story mode...etc.

Stikku

Tina's Story segment [ENG DUB/ESP SUB]

Zack's Story segment [ENG DUB/ESP SUB]

Rig's Story segment [JPN DUB/ESP SUB]

Bass's Story segment [ENG DUB/ESP SUB]

:cool: Brad Wong's Story segment [ENG DUB/ESP SUB]:cool:

wali

Brad chapter is the best so far

DrDogg wrote the guide, of course he knows. Once the 25th comes around, others will have the guide as well and it'll be up on GameFAQs before you know it.
what the meaning of holding the guide until 25 the game is already out ?
i wanna see Akira frames and the tier list

Paulina

I couldn't resist watching a little of Helena and Bayman (as some may know >_>). So glad Karen Strassman is voicing her, instead of that woman from Dimensions. ^^ Nothing compares to Yuka Koyama, but Strassman made a damn good attempt. Respect. >=)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD