So which version is everyone all getting

Lobo

I wanted get the 360 CE version from gamestop, because I liked the white suits better, but I am almost 100% sure that gamestop doesnt ship outside the U.S. That said I cant find the CE on amazon. Who can recommend a good site that can sihp the CE version internationally?

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I wanted get the 360 CE version from gamestop, because I liked the white suits better, but I am almost 100% sure that gamestop doesnt ship outside the U.S. That said I cant find the CE on amazon. Who can recommend a good site that can sihp the CE version internationally?

The CE is actually a GameStop exclusive. Try ordering it and see if they let you pick your country.

FakeSypha

As Forlorn Penguin said, the CE is a GameStop/EBGames exclusive, so you'll only get it from re-sellers at a high price. You can always buy it from play-asia, since they ship everywhere, but last time I checked they only had the NTSC-J version of the CE and was like 180 bucks or so. nope.jpg

TRI Mike

The Gamestop website won't let you buy the game unless you live in the US and pay with a credit card from there. I had to ask a cousin who lives in Miami to buy the game for me.

Ooobe

I haven't heard of any offers in Canada yet, and EB isn't allowed to have any more of my money. :mad: I'll be sorely dissapointed if there isn't a legit (and preferably convenient) way for me to get all the content.
I'd certainly be happy to buy it. :) (oh yeah... - on PS3)

(two weeks later...)
Pre-ordered the CE online. It's actually not the franchise I can't stand as much as the local store.

IceMage95

I'll get it on the 360 since I don't own a PS3 nor do I intend to because I don't have any PS3 games that I would buy. (probably the CE)

Conun

Imma get the regular edition for both.

Seriously , I'm gonna be the best player online at least and make all ya'll look free.

Be like online is crap in secret ya'll salty on how I owned ya all.:cool: (site even got Free in its name.)

I'm just telling it as it is.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
*Y'all

Glad to have the competition either way. Step up and bring it. We love the competition.

D Glock

Both 360 & PS3 CE fully paid off.

y0uk8.gif

Riizch

I'm getting the 360 CE. Was thinking about getting the standard edition too, but not too sure now.

Im in the UK and ordered my CE from shopto.net because it was by far the cheapest. Strangely, UK amazon listed the CE for less than 24 hours before removing it completely. I managed to preorder it in that time, but then got an email saying it had been cancelled. Very strange. Either way, I'm still getting my CE from shopto, so I'm happy :)

Riizch

I think I've had 4 360's since the initial launch - 3 of the old design and 1 of the new ones. I got my new 360 on launch day and it's still going strong. The old ones lasted about 2 years each. Hoping this new one has enough life left in it until the 720 is released.

phoenix1985gr

I dont know i had a broken xbox on its first year but i got it fix'd (the thing with the red circle or something) but then last year it broke again and i dont care to replace it since now there isnt any exclusive game i want (maybe i broke to get my attention lol) i got my ps3 day one but it broke the week before ff13 came out and i didnt want to wait to get it fix'd so i just replaced it lol

Riizch

I used to have a PS3, but when my old Xbox broke, I traded it in to get a new 360. As stated above, there just aren't many exclusives that favour either console enough to sway the decision, so I went with Xbox because I had shed loads more games for it. I'll probably get another PS3 when I can afford one.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
I will get it for both. PS3 first since I sold my 360, but when I get another one I may buy it for it depending on how much I'm into the game by then.

DForev

I'm getting it on the PS3, since that's all I have. Getting the regular edition though, can't really defend paying twice as much for the CE.

Atrabilious

Currently leaning towards the 360 at the moment. Mostly on the basis that since the series has been at home on the Xbox for such a long time, I figure I'd encounter a bigger pool of players to fight against. Plus in my experience I find the 360 online to be of a better quality than my PS3, and more consistent.

Guess I could pick up the PS3 version later on down the line when it's cheaper if it turns out the PS3 online is better come release.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD