PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

LarsMasters

most of all, double posting means posting another in a same day. Except if how many days the post & threads is becomig old, it's perfectly fine to post it

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
most of all, double posting means posting another in a same day. Except if how many days the post & threads is becomig old, it's perfectly fine to post it

24 hours is the general acceptance of a double post. Otherwise edit your previous post.

Monkeygigabuster

Does anyone has 1.02A EXE that works with InkShuffle 2.0
Even the InkShuffle 2.0 load game exe properly, My exe always make the game crash after I try to swap something

immi

lnk_reshuffle v3 Download
->copy the dinput8.dll for your version into your DOA5 foider
//edit: update from v2->v3 doesn't work, needs a fresh start, sry

- does not longer overwrite the original data in the *.lnk files. instead the files are just compressed and then placed in a subdirectory(default: mods\) of the DOA5 folder and loaded from there when the game starts. to remove a swapped file from the game and revert to the original simply open the mod.config in a text editor and remove the relevant line.
- no longer re-encrypts the files because that is just such a waste of time
- includes a dinput8.dll for all three version 1.02/1.02A/1.03beta*, though i haven't tested the one for 1.02. it should work with all three versions (hopefully). Note though that the mod.config is NOT compatible between 1.02<->1.02A.

*side effects of using this while playing online are unknown. I rarely play multiplayer, dunno what's the general steam policy is here? might be wise to leave it disabled if you play online

//edit:
@Monkeygigabuster
can you retest with this version?
if you still get a crash, can you send me the contents of the mod.log file in your DOA5 folder per PM?

Last edited:

theway

View attachment 11930 Here's the next crossover and mod swap pack
(i put the first number for each character, so the game doesn't crash)
Enjoy guys ! :)

1- Kasumi New School
2- Kasumi New Casual
3- Helena Black and red dress
4- Helena as Lady
5- Kokoro Office
6- Ayane new school
7- Ayane School Vintage (Doa1)
8- Phase 4 Dark Ninja Costume
9- Phase 4 Dark costume (History Mode)
10- Akira as Goku
11- Kasumi Office
12- Kasumi as Yae FF2
13- Kasumi Black vintage (doa1)
14- Leifang as Milk
15- Leifang as Mio green Yukata FF2
16- Hitomi as Claire Redfield

Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!4Z5ETZ7A!56tcp5jX3JyNC75kz5z9lPzoJqH6WNgZrfXABELqveo
Can i get TMC,TMCL files ?
it don't apply for 1.2A

bbb

- does not longer overwrite the original data in the *.lnk files. instead the files are just compressed and then placed in a subdirectory(default: mods\) of the DOA5 folder and loaded from there when the game starts. to remove a swapped file from the game and revert to the original simply open the mod.config in a text editor and remove the relevant line.
- includes a dinput8.dll for all three version 1.02/1.02A/1.03beta*, though i haven't tested the one for 1.02. it should work with all three versions (hopefully). Note though that the mod.config is NOT compatible between 1.02<->1.02A.

*side effects of using this while playing online are unknown. I rarely play multiplayer, dunno what's the general steam policy is here? might be wise to leave it disabled if you play online

//edit:
@Monkeygigabuster
if you still get a crash, can you send me the contents of the mod.log file in your DOA5 folder per PM?

Thanks for the update :)

will I have to apply this to a un-lnkshuffled version of the game like with the v2 update, or is it safe to go straight to V3?

Last edited:

vixone

Hi guys, I want to share with you my textures, I modified the eyes and makeup to my taste, not much else to say, I hope you like it

Screenshot3334.jpg
Screenshot3480.jpg
Based on: Alt Textures (ChrisArmoun)
Screenshot21544.jpg
Based on:AMD Power (Alekunya)
Screenshot74852.jpg
I do not remember the base, my apologies to the author
Screenshot38688.jpg
Screenshot40698.jpg
Screenshot56697.jpg
Based on: Scars (ChrisArmoun)
Screenshot122126.jpg
Screenshot58796.jpg
Screenshot77086.jpg
Screenshot112533.jpg

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/6bqkousa4j2rb7g/Eyes+and+makeup.rar

ChrisArmoun

Hi guys, I want to share with you my textures, I modified the eyes and makeup to my taste, not much else to say, I hope you like it
While I prefer a more natural look to makeup, I give credit where credit is due and these are really well done

LarsMasters

//edit:
@Monkeygigabuster

Say, why there's no --P files on the dat list?

immi

will I have to apply this to a un-lnkshuffled version of the game like with the v2 update, or is it safe to go straight to V3?
argh, i knew there was something i forgot. i actually build the dll so that it would work with old modding from v2. But i didn't add that to lnk_reshuffle and later forgot about it. so yeah, do a fresh start, sry.
i really should put some logic in there to better deal with the updates (game updates & tool updates). But hopefully this will be a lot easier now that we have all the modded content as separate files + a config file instead of rewriting the exe & those huge lnk files before.

Say, why there's no --P files on the dat list?
only the DLC costumes have --p files. (including the those that were once DLCs in DOA5 Ultimate, but are now part of the base game)
It is a mystery where the thumbnails for the base costumes are. If anybody finds these, pls do tell :)

bbb

argh, i knew there was something i forgot. i actually build the dll so that it would work with old modding from v2. But i didn't add that to lnk_reshuffle and later forgot about it. so yeah, do a fresh start, sry.
i really should put some logic in there to better deal with the updates (game updates & tool updates). But hopefully this will be a lot easier now that we have all the modded content as separate files + a config file instead of rewriting the exe & those huge lnk files before.

ah okay, no big deal. I still have all the files ready to be re-injected from the previous update, so wont be as much work as last time. :)

theway

ah okay, no big deal. I still have all the files ready to be re-injected from the previous update, so wont be as much work as last time. :)
can i give question
when i swap charather hair, how to swap about that character ,having low universal number, than character ,having high universal number
ex) when i wana give kasumi hair (number 7) to marirose(110) i have to subtract 7-110 = -98
but dlc toold don't support negative number.
do you know about solution?

bbb

can i give question
when i swap charather hair, how to swap about that character ,having low universal number, than character ,having high universal number
ex) when i wana give kasumi hair (number 7) to marirose(110) i have to subtract 7-110 = -98
but dlc toold don't support negative number.
do you know about solution?

use the lnk_reshuffle tool immi post a few posts up. extract KASUMI_HAIR_007.TMC and KASUMI_HAIR_007.TMCL and inject it into either BAYMAN_FACE_HELMET.TMC / TMCL or HAYABUSA_FACE.TMC / TMCL. Then assign the number to marie rose (31 for hayabusa face or 65 for bayman face(in version 1.02A)) those 2 faces are not used in the game so there wont be any harm in replacing them. :)

theway

use the lnk_reshuffle tool immi post a few posts up. extract KASUMI_HAIR_007.TMC and KASUMI_HAIR_007.TMCL and inject it into either BAYMAN_FACE_HELMET.TMC / TMCL or HAYABUSA_FACE.TMC / TMCL. Then assign the number to marie rose (31 for hayabusa face or 65 for bayman face(in version 1.02A)) those 2 faces are not used in the game so there wont be any harm in replacing them. :)
REALLY THANK YOU FOR HELP
BUT CAN I KNOW HOW TO INJECT KASUM_HAIR.TMCL,TMC FILE TO BAYMAN_FACE
LNK_reshuffle supoort only swap...

bbb

REALLY THANK YOU FOR HELP
BUT CAN I KNOW HOW TO INJECT KASUM_HAIR.TMCL,TMC FILE TO BAYMAN_FACE
LNK_reshuffle supoort only swap...

Yeah I meant swap. click on BAYMAN_FACE and click swap and choose the KASUM_HAIR files you extracted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD