Ninja Gaiden 2 Thread

SilverForte

Yeah, Ng2 is flawed but makes up for it in sheer insanity. NgB is more collected.

Oh and brute, Lunar aerial combos make drunken skeleton a joke, hit his chest core and he will collapse as soon as he can get up again.

Brute

Standard Donor
Yeah, Ng2 is flawed but makes up for it in sheer insanity. NgB is more collected.

Oh and brute, Lunar aerial combos make drunken skeleton a joke, hit his chest core and he will collapse as soon as he can get up again.
I'll have to try that sometime. I just about broke my controller in half fighting that dickweed on my first MN runthrough. Would be nice to get some revenge.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
NG2 is an incredibly fun game to play on the easier modes,kinda like a horribly bloody version of Dynasty Warriors.then it just starts feeling really cheap on the harder modes,like a horribly bloody version of Dynasty warriors

Brute

Standard Donor
NG2 is an incredibly fun game to play on the easier modes,kinda like a horribly bloody version of Dynasty Warriors.then it just starts feeling really cheap on the harder modes,like a horribly bloody version of Dynasty warriors
I tend to enjoy Mentor difficulty the most as a whole. Certain parts I like best in MN, however, and certain parts I like best on Acolyte. Acolyte parts I prefer on fights I don't give a damn about; like the armadillos or anything with bow and arrow. MN I prefer on non-IS humanoid enemies. Mentor on most stuff.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
id be more inclined to do the harder difficulties if it wasn't for the goddam ROCKET SPAM

can we please just be done with these already? i have no clue why they put them back in NG3 they honestly ruin the game for me,well off screen projectiles in general but especially the rockets

Brute

Standard Donor
Rocket guys aren't as hard as they are just annoying. Explosions obscure the screen if they manage to get a shot off, often choke the framerate, continuously spawn and go the extra mile of taking out the cool "duel of blades" feel you want to get against the sword/knife enemies.

I'm no fan of them at all, but they don't ruin it for me.

Brute

Standard Donor
Both games have it. NG2 lets you choose which UT to do. NG1 turns the standard DS UT into it when you get the TDS. I prefer NG2's system. NG2 has some other kickbutt combos for the TDs absent from NG1, though. I should make a list of them sometime.

Ok not to sound bad but Is there a mod/hack(please don't ban me) So I can either play as the girls in chapter challenge mode or change the purple mist to a red mist? There is a youtube link that shows the video. Here it is (
) and how do you do it.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
I have done it guys, from rank 25 to rank 10, very proud of myself :)
lets see if I can get top 5 now but I honestly have no clue how to beat 3:06 lol
rrp6oh.jpg

Last edited:

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Ok not to sound bad but Is there a mod/hack(please don't ban me) So I can either play as the girls in chapter challenge mode or change the purple mist to a red mist? There is a youtube link that shows the video. Here it is (
) and how do you do it.

went online looking for a clever ban hammer joke found this instead
Ban+Hammer_451b37_4881169.jpg

jokes aside Fiend Busa mods his shit and we dont care, infact some of are kinda jealous. so no you will not be getting banned....i think.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
wait i thought you did the whole maskless Ryu thing? goddammit. welp fuck this place for awhile nothing drives me nuts more than being unable to say my opinion.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD