Frustration

aphelion895

I'm not really well versed with hitomi, i am however extremely good at Ein. That being said Ein was basically a mix up punisher into strong attacks or grabs.

Some combos i know hitomi can do

:P::P::6::P::K:, good after you launch someone.
:P::P::2::K::K:, notice your not holding down, you'll go low then back to up, can't remember if it his mid or high though, good for catching people off guard though.
:1::K::6::P::2::K:, actually don't know if she has this or not to be honest, think i saw someone do it lol.(and its variations)

and always, ALWAYS punish counters with :3::3::h:(throw), in fact, make them counter, then go straight into that grab, especially when there near a wall, nothing is more satisfying than watching Ein/Hitomi go Agent Smith on someone.

I'm taking notes of all this and what everyone else is telling me, thanks!

aphelion895

and most of all... follow matsu's advice. Learn all of your combos. All of them. Find out what hit levels they hit at, find out if the tech jump, tech crouch, or hit as a true mid(vertically/from the air to the ground, like Ryu hayabusa's 3P+K or Hayate's 3H+K). All of these basic concepts are part of the foundation of Dead or Alive. Once you understand them, then you'll be able to grow as a player in this game.

You're on the PSN? Add me and I'll train with you if you like. I've got some friends I play with also who have been at this a bit longer, so we can fight with them too, it'll be a broader experience for you, because when I practice a character, I stick with that character for awhile before branching out.[/quote]

I'll definitely pick up that guide, probably tomorrow while I'm on my way to work. I'll definitely add you too. Thanks for the help.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD