DOA5U wanted Costumes

Rawbietussin

I've always though him and his sister Sarah hard to frame (can't find a better verb) because of their dates of birth. It's hard to tell if they are on their 20's or 30's to be honest. I know we've discussed this before but still..

But actually, it's almost the same for Helena who looks like she is 33 rather than 23, so you might be right. ^_^

I think visualize might be the correct term. I think they just stated Sarah to be in her early 20s here.

Either they found out where Heihachi Mishima's Fountain of Youth is or all the older-looking characters use Olay products to prevent signs of aging.

KwonJigglypuff

I think this could work well for Mila. Not too cliché, not too butch.

BaEVDF8CUAA_tfJ.jpg:large

KwonJigglypuff

Helena looks good in purple. I wish she has more use if that color apart from the tennis outfit.

And her beige cheongsam has some purple as well, but I don't like it in DOA5 for some reason.
I find the texture of her dress "rubbery" and not "silky/floaty" like it was in DOAU.

Rawbietussin

And her beige cheongsam has some purple as well, but I don't like it in DOA5 for some reason.
I find the texture of her dress "rubbery" and not "silky/floaty" like it was in DOAU.

Almost forgotten about that costume having purple lining. Same thing can be said with her white version of Leifang's dress. It feels like latex.

This is why I always resort to using her in C3. At least the blouse feels billowy.

KwonJigglypuff

Almost forgotten about that costume having purple lining. Same thing can be said with her white version of Leifang's dress. It feels like latex.

This is why I always resort to using her in C3. At least the blouse feels billowy.

Yeah "billowy" was probably the word I was looking for.
I miss DOA4's cloth physics, it was amazing for the time.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Helena's Greek Godess outfit in DOA4 had the most amazing cloth physics. It was so much fun just to watch...
(Leifang's Qipao looked better in DOA4 too)

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
here are some pics I took of busa in a NGRE cut scene which uses in game models, aren't pre-rendered and considering 5u uses the same model this is how we would look in 5u, dunno why people are hating on his appearance, he looks like a badass

s1j56t.jpg

smylx3.jpg

a0c3r9.jpg

11rriuu.jpg

Kronin

It's really interesting to see that Team Ninja made smile Hayabusa for the loan of the Jinran-Maru also if his expression was covered from the mask.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Well...his face looks okay-ish there...must be the photogenic, warm lighting in the desert. XP
Even though I find Ryu's arms too undefined in DOA5, I'm glad, they didn't port over these veiny ones. They look, like they are about to pop. :confused:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
They definitely improved facial animations in DOA5. Actually I'd call them even one of the best in video games. :)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD