Status
Not open for further replies.

P2p1mbs

It seems to be just a pack of 2 fetish costumes for Honoka, Marie, Naotora, Nyo, and P4.

Nothing special, Definitely not getting any of my money as I don't play any of those characters lol, a pack has to atleast have Hitomi in it to pique mu interest.

If it really is just 10 for this pack, then maybe TN is starting to cut down on costume packs to focus on other things...

Where are you getting 10 from?

Is that not the case? I saw the number being mentioned about this pack and just assumed so.

WisperG

Famitsu has a bigger pic of the Honoka outfit at the top of the page.

l_570c7882953e4.jpg

From what I can gather by Google Translating the webpage, they seem to be redistributing that Famitsu-exclusive MR costume for Xtreme 3 in the next issue as well.

UpSideDownGRUNT

That costume does look good, I can't help it completely collides with her personality though.

Well atleast she'll look like a badass when karate chopping necks and pummelling them into walls with Ein's 33T.

Actually... that outfit is very Ein like in general, she basically has an updated version of Ein's C1 lol just with a bra and torn thigh highs rather than fishnet tank top.

Jadeinchains

l_570c7882953e4.jpg

From what I can gather by Google Translating the webpage, they seem to be redistributing that Famitsu-exclusive MR costume for Xtreme 3 in the next issue as well.

Omg Honoka looks so baddass in that outfit! Definitely new main outfit for her! I like how her iconic skull is on the "top".

Nikotsumi

I'm thinking of getting that Honoka costume, it looks awesome!!! It's the best one of this pack so far.
It would have been better if she had got the black glove from her C5 though... xD

Last edited:

UpSideDownGRUNT

Actually... that outfit is very Ein like in general, she basically has an updated version of Ein's C1 lol just with a bra and torn thigh highs rather than fishnet tank top.
If Honoka gets this a default and starts saying things like 「行くぞ!」 or 「いいバイブレションだ」 in DOA6 I'll laugh.

I'd probably sub her then actually, help ease the pain of no Ein.

Jadeinchains

That's more of a Tina outfit honestly.

Possibly but Honoka is seriously lacking in good outfits I'd say even more so if you only include actually HER outfits and not collab ones. So I'm thankful that she's now good an amazing outfit. So that she's got a better selection.

Now I really want to see a big image of Marie's! *crossing fingers that its shown today*

Fredi

l_570c7882953e4.jpg

Honoka looks great with tha costume :)
Which pack that will be on?

Chapstick

3. They want to give Nyotengu a modern clothing, I see. So they gave her boring school uniform, instead of something from Casual pack.
How many girls have this exact outfit now? :/ Alpha, Kasumi, Kokoro with the deception dlc, Hitomi, Momiji
4. They want Phase 4 to wear police uniform? Sure. Hitomi's and Kokoro's type would be cool. But no, they chose the Police Uniform that seemingly designed to be used in a sex club.
Exactly I fricken hate the one they picked ):

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD