Dead or Alive 6 Trailer (Early 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
He's not looking for the plot (least going by his post if that's what you mean) he'd look at the bio which is pretty correct actually.

As for the story of the Black Spider Ninjas, it's a mess yeah.

their story itself is a mess hell the first thing you hear about them in game by Ayane is wrong. She says they're evil, but it wasn't that cut and dry and at the end of the Tairon incident they had given up their mission and was hoping Hayabusa could save the world in their stead.

They are the most interesting lore aspect of the NG games and are just a really cool enemy which is why I keep hoping for one of them to finally be playable in DOA.

d3v

When I play DoA the only time I get a chance to look at the interface is during grab like animations and the occasional knock down.

Honestly, feels more like a personal issue then anything wrong with the system. This is something that's just part of being a good player, learning to manage where you're eyes are looking to gather information (just check out some videos where people have used eye tracking hardware to see where top players are looking).

Yuffie

Sep 14 2011: DOA5 announcement at TGS 2011, shows off Hayate & Hayabusa. Also Kasumi in the I'm A Fighter poster
Dec 7 2011: Ayane & Hitomi announced through social media
Mar 5 2012: Kasumi & Akira announced through trailer
Apr 26 2012: Christie & Bayman announced through trailer
May 23 2012: Lei Fang & Zack announced through Famitsu, followed by a trailer the next day
Jun 5 2012: Kokoro, Tina & Sarah Bryant announced through E3 trailer
Jun 26 2012: Bass & Rig announced through Famitsu, followed by trailer the next day
Jul 19 2012: Lisa & Jann Lee announced through trailer
Aug 8 2012: Story trailer confirms Helena, Eliot & Brad Wong
Sep 10 2012: Mila leaked in cutscene footage from story mode, followed by official trailer the next day
Sep 12 2012: Pai & Gen Fu announced through Famitsu, trailer followed the next day

It was then released 25 September 2012.
Practically a whole year. Except DOA6 is early next year. Time span is left so how long was this game in development again?
Need to find that interview. Hope they don't rush this.

Lulu

Honestly, feels more like a personal issue then anything wrong with the system. This is something that's just part of being a good player, learning to manage where you're eyes are looking to gather information (just check out some videos where people have used eye tracking hardware to see where top players are looking).

I can't have it both ways...

In Street Fighter I'l either lose with all my Meter and v-Gauge... or I'l lose because my eyes were looking at the V-Gauge while Ibuki jumps in for a max damage combo...

It would be nice if I could get the important information right were the action is.

Raansu

Practically a whole year. Except DOA6 is early next year. Time span is left so how long was this game in development again?
Need to find that interview. Hope they don't rush this.

I think they've had more time with 6 before the reveal. DoA5 when it was showed off felt like development had just started. It was pretty rough looking.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
It would be so cool if DOA2/3 HD Online would come with DOA6 (preorder bonus?) with online play.
A man can dream right?
Fixed ;)

I have no idea what people are talking about when they are whining about no sexualization in the game anymore... First of all Team Ninja did not actually say that they will ban any sexualization, they just don't want it as exaggerated as before...at least at first. ;)
Secondly, have they actually looked at Kasumi and Helena? XD
Kasumi's skin-tight suit with deliberately placed tiny armor patches accentuating the female body is already sexualized.
Same goes for Helena, she's clothed just as revealing as before. There's the obligatory boob window, which the costume didn't really need, and you constantly see her thighs and butt exposed during the fight.
I think even @Project Bokuho is very pleased, lol.
tumblr_nnef8p3enT1s5wiico1_500.gif

Supposedly Master has known about DOA6 since before NEC and the "announcement"
Yep. I talked to him on the phone in the afternoon on Friday, and he said this.

Jadeinchains

tumblr_inline_p8fc7rYPVM1sg82qa_250.gif

Me waiting on this reveal tomorrow...

Also If I may vent about these people complaining for a moment, first of all If they genuinely think Hayate is female and thats part of why they are mad then omg lol they're a mess, not to mention that proves that they have no idea about DOA and seriously just want to complain about something.

not to mention Helen Keller is shook because Helena's clevage is right there! Like clearly theey aren't covering them completely up, are these people blind? And again, Anyone that's actually played a DOA game would know that of the 1 outfit we've seen of each character so far ( so they could have more revealing ones ) This outfits are absolutely in the normal DOA range for a default outfit between revealing and covered up.

anyway sorry lol just had to rant about those people for a moment. :p

Boogie

i wanna be apart of the conversation but everyones writing novels and im lazy so im just gonna lurk until new screenshots pop up.

and since we can kinda guess that DoA6 will be out around january - march-ish which is like 6-9 months possibly, we're possibly looking at characters being revealed in large batches. we can all agree we're looking at maybe 3-5 new characters not including possible guest characters.

im foreseeing a new male ninja.

Ironic because Nyotengu is one of the most covered up females in the entire series in her default. Legs that are only shown when she kicks and a bit of cleavage, otherwise pure kimono.

sis, those titties were seeking more exposure then a broke youtuber. don't do this.

latest

Xhominid The Demon Within

i wanna be apart of the conversation but everyones writing novels and im lazy so im just gonna lurk until new screenshots pop up.

and since we can kinda guess that DoA6 will be out around january - march-ish which is like 6-9 months possibly, we're possibly looking at characters being revealed in large batches. we can all agree we're looking at maybe 3-5 new characters not including possible guest characters.

im foreseeing a new male ninja.

sis, those titties were seeking more exposure then a broke youtuber. don't do this.

latest

Whoops, I haven't played the game in awhile...
Silly me.

Jadeinchains

So anyway though this is the kind of topic that can easily go round and round in circles so let's move on and focus on other things, We can leave these morons to whine and complain but let's focus on something else.....Like Lisa and how we all hope she's one of the characters revealed tomorrow...right? You all hope she is too, right? And the update of info is less than 24 hours away now!!

YBNDM

So anyway though this is the kind of topic that can easily go round and round in circles so let's move on and focus on other things, We can leave these morons to whine and complain but let's focus on something else.....Like Lisa and how we all hope she's one of the characters revealed tomorrow...right? You all hope she is too, ;) right? And the update of info is less than 24 hours away now!!
I definitely hope they bring her back from the dead ;)

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Is he? I've been out of the loop with the community. What happened to the other guy? I don't remember his name.

if you mean Chin he was KT's community manager and mostly involved with their musou games. You might also be thinking of Tom Lee who was actually the creative director.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
So anyway though this is the kind of topic that can easily go round and round in circles so let's move on and focus on other things, We can leave these morons to whine and complain but let's focus on something else.....Like Lisa and how we all hope she's one of the characters revealed tomorrow...right? You all hope she is too, right? And the update of info is less than 24 hours away now!!
Meh Lisa isn’t really that major to me, I only want her in because she’s the only black girl in the series.

Banana56

Hope one of the DOAXV girls get revealed at E3 (moreso Luna)

For those who didn’t follow DOAXVV

Misaki
82619292-F68B-42EA-B245-2A33C908DC98.jpeg

Luna
C94132BC-A76B-4EEF-9432-D042EDDD27D5.jpeg

Tamaki
BFC8FAD9-7545-4D88-8CF8-6CE95D932A4A.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD