Dead or Alive 2: The New 56 (Dreamcast Mod Series)

TinaGreenhoeLiveFor1.pngBGKasumiNotPlaying56.pngRabbitGlitch2024.png

Hello There, Welcome To My Dreamcast Mod Series!

This Certainly Won't Be On Any Dreamcast Mini.

KasumiAlphaNewEra565.pngTinaGreenNew56Era.pngRabbitNew56Era.png
AyaneKasumiRenewed2024.pngBassPosterNew56Era.pngHayabusaNew56EraYeah.png

Let's Give You The Lite Lowdown On How This All Came Together.

The Final, The Prequel, The Vanilla & The Prototype Timelines Now Dubbed The New 56.

BaymanNew56Era.pngTinaKasumi4New562024.png

Fourteen Characters X Four Timelines = 56!

--------The Final Timeline-------

Final 2021/Tengu Edition, The Final Rehash, Loving Twice, Five By Five, Twenty Eight.

One Zero, Wishful Mags, Code Chronus, All Bets Are Off, 42 O'Clock.

Fiction Of Life, What Awaits You, Not So Premium, A Different Look.

Trust Tina Plan, Dive Into 56, Ending The 56, Free Step Ouch & The Day Is Done.

--------The Prequel Timeline--------

Time Ninja, Loving Infinity, 7th Heaven, Cloud 9, End The 28, Action 28, Vanilla Bonkers

Dive The 42, Playmakers, Five Stars Match, Whatever Else, Trust Kasumi Plan, Five Six Cheated

Not So New 70 & Gets A Remaster.

--------The Vanilla Timeline---------

The New 42, Cursed Danger, Yawning All Day, Phoning This In, Close The K-Files, Trust Ayane Plan.

56 O'Clock Show, Live For New 56 & The 47th Retry.

----------The Prototype Timeline------------

The New 56, Before February, Hold Tina Budget, Back To Your Roots, Too Busy To Play, All Connecting & Offline Rulez..

We Truly Are In The Golden Age Of This Series!

History Is Important. Real Knowledge Is Also Important. So Is Archiving Which Is Also Very Important!

BassJannTag1.jpgTagLauren20.png
KasumiAlphaLaugh2024.pngTag2024Renew.png

Now Today? Fifty Chapters Worth Now.

You get FIVE Builds worth off content with full off New Costumes, Music, Dialogue & Stages. My Main Goal was always overall Presentation itself.

I may not be in the top talent of this Mod Community. Oh boy have I done my Absolutely Best to Overhaul this Legendary Game from top to bottom!

Alot more to do & discover though.

https://archive.org/details/@cpldwaynehicks11

BassleiNew56.pngZackTinaNew56Era.png

For All The CDI's & GDI's, U Need. Back Up The Newest Releases If You Want Too.

This Works On Real Dreamcast Hardware & Emulators!

https://www.dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=7562

Read up everything that was started up by Mr. Green Ranger & then myself included. Overhypely.

Page 7, 8 & 19 for those Hex Address's!

https://www.thedreamcastjunkyard.co.uk/2015/09/dead-or-alive-2-final-hits-dreamcast.html?m=0

The Dreamcast Junkyard Blog, they did a nice enough writeup long time ago. So overdue for New Update, please!

Thanks to Victor MK, Broken Liut & "Official" Rom Hack Database on YouTube for playing this series.

I Love Dead or Alive 2 on the Dreamcast just as much as Shenmue 1 & 2.

Since 2000, I've been thinking about this everyday. I think about why couldn't we have Dead or Alive: Hard*Core on the Dreamcast?!

The Dreamcast can do what the PlayStation 2 can do! The Naomi Library proving that already right now.

So Yeah That's Been My Main Goal, My Reality My Today For Everyone To Play.

So Yes Hopefully Can Keep On Moving Forwards, So Please Enjoy.

Five By Five!

AirTina56.pngKasumiTecmo2024.png
KasumiHayate2024Today.pngRabbitAndLaurenNew562024.png

Last edited:

More awareness about The Naomi Library what's install for Dreamcast near future. Self online help guides available on how to handle the Blender interface.

You also be needing GDIBuilder, Bootdreams & Lazyboot. How else you going to be playing your newly made Naomi games?

Chapter 48 to 50 on the cards of course for The New 56.

New Redesigns for the Opera House, Demon Church, Bio-Lab & The Aerial Garden.

View attachment 39047View attachment 39048View attachment 39049View attachment 39051

Don't wait upon for Lady Decade to tell you about The Naomi Library, this Remaster & The New 56 here. So why keep on being stuck playing the Retail Outlet on your Dreamcast today.

My Newest chapter Not So New 70 perfectly available right above to play. Good while before I start typing up Chapter 42, so don't take all this for granted.

hWmZAXOQWJ5CTaddhl8Z1G8W.jpeg

CWwGK5RkCqVzS08Grp4z3Fq3.jpeg

tumblr_nmf0ezGeT81u1x8ano4_500.jpg

Excuse me, I'd like you to refer to this as well.

source: https://ihno13.fanbox.cc/posts/3930005

The machine in the picture is called an amoeba bed according to the storyboard.
https://www.reddit.com/r/DeadOrAlive/comments/n9jv4n/did_you_know_that_blobby_thing_that_clones_kasumi/

Well you made that Stage two years ago as we are keeping up with all latest Dreamcast/DoA video news posting up. We all got to keep on following like everyone else until those Tools become available. Got the Models, you want to be learning on how to make Wall Collisions next, very high on everyone list to do. Even I can't just bring over all Playstation 2 Stages without the important Wall/Objects Collisions. Also knowing how the game acts with Multi Floor stages still alot time & research needed here.

We are here to play The New 56 in this thread. Making sure DoA getting even more awesome on the Dreamcast today.

CDI

GDI

Covered alot grounds with Chapter 47, Story Mode has much less jumping around now. Costumes getting huge improvements keep that going forwards with Prototype Timeline soon enough.

These videos are barely hitting over 100 views.

Truly shocking for the DoA Community missing out on the future right here right now!

It's Still Thinking.

BootUpTheNew56.pngTinaRabbitPatched56.pngTinaLeiPatchedUp2024.pngAyaneKasumiPatched2024.pngLeiJannPatched2024.png

A Big Thank You too Nuggetreggae aka Archie over on the Dreamcast-Talk.

Newly made custom GDI Patches for every Chapter off The New 56.

Free Step Oucher, Gets A Remaster & The 47th Retry for the time being. The rest U can do for yourself!

Really should be able to play The New 56 on your GDEMU to Redream to Flycast to whatever handheld device. No Excuses Left at all not to be playing this Today.

I've done so much for the Dreamcast DoA this past few years now! We Barely Starting.

If you are Booting this up with a Empty Save File, for the love off life turn both Subtitles on the Option others screen.

Disappointing Me not seeing the Story Mode played properly in recent videos.

Thankful for all the Support though.

Last edited:
KasumiConnecting56.pngKasumiConnected01.pngKasumiStage56Connent.pngLeiFangConnected05.pngSlideMenuNew56.png

Thanks to Archie, Broken Liut & Ricky on his "Official" Rom Hack Database channel.

All Three given out much support for The New 56 throughout this June time.

CDI

GDI

Compilation

The New 56 & upcoming SD Remastered Version.

It's Still Thinking.

Last edited:
Double Dose with the famous 9/9/99, Dreamcast USA 25th Anniversary.

CDI

GDI

Chapter 50

CDI

GDI

Calling Quits on this mod series as off Today, not having fun anymore.

Thanks For Playing anyways.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD