When we saw Hitomi's Costume 5, who here was stoked and thought it might not have happened? Will we see it in DOA7?

Will we see Hitomi's black tank top in DOA7?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It has been about one game since Hitomi donned a black tank top and good thing the moment we all saw it did we hype up for DOA6!

I personally think black looks better on Hitomi because of the mighty and pretty presence at the same time it delivers.

Hitomi's DOA4 costume 4 was significant in the degree that Hitomi had a black tank top under her Karate uniform which was decided to be shown but once DOAD showed it again but under different changes by taking out the white stripes underneath the arm holes and replacing the tiny belt with the studded belt. I am glad that it made her even sexier and why they didn't put it in DOA5 is questioning since the white one replaced it. DOA 6 brought it back but with white stripes from 4 making it the mish mash of both 4 and DOAD. I still am surprised that they would retcon the yellow tank top in 3 with the black one since it would make sense that Hitomi would wear it under her Karate uniform and would probably be the mainstay for the 4th game. The yellow tank top is a reason unknown but she is seen to wear it with her denim jacket without her belt.

I still wonder why she is in this outfit against Eliot in the trailer? Or was it supposed to be a discarded scenario in favor of the current one in the game? I would love to see her wear that outfit in a major storyline one day aside from being in the scene for just one moment in DOAD. Hitomi was never seen wearing a tank top frequently in the storylines of DOAD, 5, and 6 as to pertain that Team Ninja wants to focus on her other outfits. If she had enough screentime, woo boy we'd better see her in tank tops a lot.

Will we see the black tank top again in DOA7?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It has been about one game since Hitomi donned a black tank top and good thing the moment we all saw it did we hype up for DOA6!

I personally think black looks better on Hitomi because of the mighty and pretty presence at the same time it delivers.

Hitomi's DOA4 costume 4 was significant in the degree that Hitomi had a black tank top under her Karate uniform which was decided to be shown but once DOAD showed it again but under different changes by taking out the white stripes underneath the arm holes and replacing the tiny belt with the studded belt. I am glad that it made her even sexier and why they didn't put it in DOA5 is questioning since the white one replaced it. DOA 6 brought it back but with white stripes from 4 making it the mish mash of both 4 and DOAD. I still am surprised that they would retcon the yellow tank top in 3 with the black one since it would make sense that Hitomi would wear it under her Karate uniform and would probably be the mainstay for the 4th game. The yellow tank top is a reason unknown but she is seen to wear it with her denim jacket without her belt.

I still wonder why she is in this outfit against Eliot in the trailer? Or was it supposed to be a discarded scenario in favor of the current one in the game? I would love to see her wear that outfit in a major storyline one day aside from being in the scene for just one moment in DOAD. Hitomi was never seen wearing a tank top frequently in the storylines of DOAD, 5, and 6 as to pertain that Team Ninja wants to focus on her other outfits. If she had enough screentime, woo boy we'd better see her in tank tops a lot.

Will we see the black tank top again in DOA7?
Probably so? It made sense since the new white color of her tank top was just a doa5 change, it was smart to happen since doa6 added the 3 recolor thing so it let TN bring back old recolors of outfits they couldn't before like the black Ayane butterfly dress and the other color variants we didn't have in 5. It's not much significance imo other than nostalgia and more options from older games

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD