Whats your favorite podcast(s)?

The Alpha Male

Sup fellas. Instead of making the obligitory "Last Post Wins" thread I decided to do something constructive. (And a LPW thread will not be made so if you're looking for one go fuck yourself. . .unless you're an admin, then you can go pick some flowers.)

Anyway, lets get to it. Post your favorite podcasts and any new ones you find that you think people should be listening to. Also, how about a few links and some description to a place where you can get the ear candy, eh?

Shacknews.com - Weekend Confirmed
This Podcast is MC'ed by Ex-1up editor and "1up Yours" host Garrnet Lee. If anyone listened to 1up yours over the years you'll probably agree with me when I make the statment that without Luke, Shane and Jon the show was still excellent, without Garrnet it became horse shit.

Sherdog.com - The Jordan Breen Show and Beatdown
Every other show on the Sherdog network is run of the mill MMA talk but listening to these two shows actually taught me something about MMA. Also they get superstar guests! Randy Couture, Forest Griffin, Dana White, Rampage! All the stars. Beatdown also features two guys with harder names to pronounce than my own, which is always a plus in THIS book.

Hardcoresportsradio.com - Live Audio Wrestling
Dan Lavranski is a fucking idiot. Hes really annoying and talks over everyone. . .but they get great guests and Dave Meltzer has a weekly spot on the show. (Also, their right. . .TNA fucking sucks and so does WWE most of the time.)

Those are my three favs, how about you guys.

virtuaPAI

I am the reason why you are here!!!
Staff member
Administrator
I found the discussion on this podcast to be interesting avoiding the puddle

Some of the vf fans are upset about what was stated. I happen to agree to an extent. The aesthetics of the game is quite old. When/if they decide to upgrade, I do believe the game will end up becoming more Doa like.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD