The Subliminalities of the DOA Community.

Hades

I love posts like these because I like hearing what people's thoughts are on how sleezy our community as a whole is. Am I the only one that notices that if someone has a legitimate problem with someone, they do everything BUT go to that person and get that junk settled? They resort to talking trash in lobbies, or on social networks, and do just about everything BUT solve the problem. Like does anyone have balls anymore? Hahaha. What are your guys' thoughts? I don't know maybe it's just me thinking too much but I just notice things like this happen a lot and that's why this game has so much drama that comes with it, it's because nobody addresses an issue. (Unless your MaxDrago, then that's all you do. xD Just poking fun, no harm intended.) What do you guys think?

GustaveTheSteel

I love posts like these because I like hearing what people's thoughts are on how sleezy our community as a whole is. Am I the only one that notices that if someone has a legitimate problem with someone, they do everything BUT go to that person and get that junk settled? They resort to talking trash in lobbies, or on social networks, and do just about everything BUT solve the problem. Like does anyone have balls anymore? Hahaha. What are your guys' thoughts? I don't know maybe it's just me thinking too much but I just notice things like this happen a lot and that's why this game has so much drama that comes with it, it's because nobody addresses an issue. (Unless your MaxDrago, then that's all you do. xD Just poking fun, no harm intended.) What do you guys think?
Those people are weak. My father always taught me that if you never say what you have to say to their face but talk behind someone's back,...it makes you a coward, and scum.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Attacking people openly is rather liberating, honestly. There's ways to do it tastefully though. The art is lost on most people and they just make idiots of themselves.

David Gregg

I think everybody is a bitch. . .

Say what now? :eek:
slurp.gif

lol...anyway. I think tensions are high because everyone is worried about Ultimate and we haven't heard much from TN so it's just been a waiting game.

Toby

I thought this was creepy but one of my try-hard "friends" went as far as creating a new profile, and pretended he was new to the game. He tried disguising his voice but ended up talking normally LOL, used the same characters, and didn't bother to change up his play style. Some ppl have nothing better to do apparently.

David Gregg

Should have pretended to have an accent and talked about your amazing life story while yelling at your grandmother to make you some meatloaf in the kitchen every now and then.

If you're gonna troll, go all the way. :cool:

Brute

Standard Donor
Well, there's also some people who still act like prats even when you address them to their face respectfully.

Can't really do shit about them.

d3v

The problem here is that you're dealing with people online. Better to simply challenge/money match people offline at an event.

SweetRevenge117

Standard Donor
People get too salty over video games. Hell look at when chrisg lost to senior taxi at ncr in marvel. He tweeted all this messed up stuff but don't think he said shit to him. Its the way human nature is

Argentus

The problem here is that you're dealing with people online. Better to simply challenge/money match people offline at an event.

Except online is the only real option for most people. Either nothing is happening nearby, or they just flat don't have the time and/or money to go driving for miles out to play videogames.

d3v

Then start something nearby. That's what alot of folks have done, that's how alot of the communities have started.

Argentus

Then start something nearby. That's what alot of folks have done, that's how alot of the communities have started.

Time and money are still an issue. Starting something yourself would make it less of an issue, but still a present issue.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD