The FreeStepDodge Podcast

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
DOA podcast #12 - Missed Us?
Mr. Wah and grap3fruitman return from the podcasting dead with guests VirtuaPai and NinjaCW and we talk all about the DOA5 news that's come out during our hiatus.

Episode 12 (48.2MB, 1h 35m, explicit)
Direct Link (right click and "save as") - Subscribe in iTunes - RSS feed

-----

Episode 1

I've been tossing the idea of a DOA specific podcast around for months now and I finally got off my can and recorded one with Sorwah and here it is!

Episode 1 (30.5MB, 1h 16m, explicit)

doapodcast_e001s.jpg

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Next time we'll take the time to hammer out an outline of what to talk about. That way it's not just me going off in different tangents for 45 minutes.

Plus, grap3 sorta sprung it on me last night with "Hey, get on skype and record yourself". I was first thinking we were just going to do a test, ha!

Tune in next time to see if this podcast truly is Dead or Alive. Duhn-duhn-duuuuuuuuhn.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
For our second podcast, Mr. Wah (Matt) and grap3fruitman (Chris) are joined by guests Perfect Legend (Carl) and Tom Brady (Bill) to discuss what changes we would like to see in future DOA games.

Episode 2 (39.3MB, 1h 38m, explicit)

Kobayashi

Good shit! Found out about this only now! Love FG podcasts, and it's good to see one for DOA!

Subbed to this thread, downloaded both episodes, and subbed to the cast via RSS!

Woot!

Also, can I be on the podcast? :eek:

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
In this episode, grap3fruitman is joined by Hubbs and they discuss the upcoming Dead or Alive Dimensions game, the recent Japanese location test, what we got out of it and also go off on random tangents.

Episode 3 (29.3MB, 1h 13m, explicit)

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Should be uploaded to the proper directories now. Sorry guys, I was offline at GVN this entire weekend.

Hurricane Rev

That was a really good podcast. There were some interesting points in it and I am looking forward to the next one. Also, I think Hubbs was talking about this game show on Sky 1.

Berzerk!

I think a later version of this show, or a similar show featured DOA and players known in WCG/CGS like Paddaman and Gruntdude. Anyone know it?

The podcast was good and I look forward to another one. It would be good to pick a few specific topics to discuss within DOA/fighting scene and tighten up the running time a bit. Keep up the good work.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
DOA podcast #4 - For Hot Beaches, There's No Greater Power Than "X"
In this episode, grap3fruitman and Mr. Wah return from a month-long hiatus and are joined by guests Hubbs and Allan Paris. We've all had a hands-on with the 3DS and in addition discuss extended warranties, Dead or Alive Dimensions and online and offline tournaments!

Episode 4 (48.8MB, 2h 1m, explicit)

INFINITE LIGHT

I hail this podcast and it's great brilliance! I have hardly gotten through the first one but to speak of DOA is to hold my ear and have my attention at it's knees! Superb work!

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
DOA podcast #6 - Bad Tournament, Bad Experience
Tom Brady, Perfect Legend, Hubbs and grap3fruitman discuss recent drama within the DOA community and lightly touch on what the next DOA game needs in order to help revive a community on life-support.

Episode 6 (35.9MB, 1h 29m, explicit)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD