The DOA BestFriends Thread

Dark-truth

Hi guys I'm Dark-Truth and I made this thread because you can share here your stories of how you met your best friend on DOA

Dark-truth

Well here is my story of how I met my best friend @GeminiSpirit
One day I was on tag rank and I found my best friend (not knowing that he would become my best friend) he juggled me and I was a noob back then so I got pretty pissed and sent him a message with the text "don't juggle me bitch" then I found him again and I was like let me get revenge on this mother fucker and I chose Momiji and Rachel but he didn't juggled me after I sent that message so I was like oh he's cool I won't juggle him then after I won the fight I started talking to him he apologized for juggling me and I apologized for sending that message then I asked him if he had kik then he said yeah and I added him on kik after a while talking on kik I got arguments with him because I was a online slut back then and dated a lot of people for like a week and then breaking up with them he got mad and said it was wrong so we got into a fight and I blocked him after 3 months or something his friend texted me saying that he wants to talk to me so I unblocked him and we talked it out since then we never had argues and have lots of fun playing DOA and looking at tournaments.
This was my story if you guys have a best friend story to share please share it in this thread j would love to read your stories :)

Lulu

Dude that story was so awesome. I'm glad you made up with your friend after all that drama. I would've moved on. Kudos to you guys ;)

I already have a best friend and I wanted to peel his fingers away from Call of Duty so he could play DoA with me........ I kicked his ass so hard that he lost all hope for this game.

The End.

LoL..... I'm sorry for the unsatisfying conclusion but my life isn't all that complex.

Dark-truth

Dude that story was so awesome. I'm glad you made up with your friend after all that drama. I would've moved on. Kudos to you guys ;)

I already have a best friend and I wanted to peel his fingers away from Call of Duty so he could play DoA with me........ I kicked his ass so hard that he lost all hope for this game.

The End.

LoL..... I'm sorry for the unsatisfying conclusion but my life isn't all that complex.
hey thats a cool story XD and thank you

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD