Street Fighter VI

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
1686040415796.png

I'm seeing lots of Street Fighter VI players in my timeline that are also Dead or Alive players. Are you playing SFVI and do you have any cool matches to show?​

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Finally a thread! I'm learning it atm but tbh it's fun to learn, I thought since I'm a 3D player mainly it'd be hard but if you just separate your 3d habits from SF it's easy to learn, Manon is my fave since she's the Lili of SF!

Also Jamie is hot♡

20230605143319_1.jpg

I hope for the new DLC characters they'll flesh put their stories more since I think the continuity is very sandbox like and doesn't lead to much, especially with the girls like Cammy, Juri, and Chun Li who should all have more a connection. I'm hoping my main Ed will fix that tho since I'm waiting for him in the winter

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'm so sad my girl Mika isn't in the game. :(
I'm sad Kolin isn't in myself. As someone who's lost everything like she has but was given a second chance(although my aunty Joy is not at all evil or with the illuminati), I can relate to how zealous and cold her ways are. Ed I like and am excited for since he's basically like a manly lili xD

Derock

So far, I'm having fun with World Tour Mode. Definitely a "Yakuza"-type stuff in there. Only downside is the grinding to get the Classic/2nd Outfits (even though you can easily via the Fight Coins).

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
So far, I'm having fun with World Tour Mode. Definitely a "Yakuza"-type stuff in there. Only downside is the grinding to get the Classic/2nd Outfits (even though you can easily via the Fight Coins).
Thank goodness there's a mod for replacing the normal costumes with the classics, although I'm gonna play World tour to get them myself since I want to play against Manon's missions

The game visually looks amazing too, the presentation and how everything stands out visually is insane:

20230606172327_1.jpg

20230606171721_1.jpg

20230607182437_1.jpg

20230607181243_1.jpg

20230607180231_1.jpg

I wish the game had a native camera mode like DOA does but the free camera definitely shows its a looker, I love the more realistic visuals it has paired with the more exaggerated proportions

Derock

Thank goodness there's a mod for replacing the normal costumes with the classics, although I'm gonna play World tour to get them myself since I want to play against Manon's missions

The game visually looks amazing too, the presentation and how everything stands out visually is insane:

I wish the game had a native camera mode like DOA does but the free camera definitely shows its a looker, I love the more realistic visuals it has paired with the more exaggerated proportions

I actually found out it is not as much grinding as I thought it was. Here's a link on where to get the items:

So far, I unlocked Chun-Li (finished her mastery), Ryu and Cammy's outfits.

Best way to get money is doing certain mini-games, i.e. the basketball parry.

Jotamide

DOA.jpg

I can't shake this idea from my head. If KT realled wanted to, they could make a DOA as feature-rich as SF6.

Kasumi-Phase-X

I can't shake this idea from my head. If KT realled wanted to, they could make a DOA as feature-rich as SF6.

What KT would really want to do for DOA is give TN less budget/resources to create a new DOA game, put less work for the franchise (aka don't include modes like World Tour because thats too much work for a fighting game or DOA) only include features that are easy to code (like gravure cutscenes), and create ways to monetize DOA fans (like Season Passes, Paid V-Stones, & Hair Color Tickets) to achieve financial success.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD