New to FSD? Introduce yourself here.

Green Download

Hello.

I'm not new. I created this new account to (eventually) post a thread about Dead or Alive Paradise (DOAP). Reason being that I did a Google search for: "Dead or Alive Paradise FreeStepDodge" and then "DOAP FreeStepDodge" but nothing really relevant to the game in particular came up. Of course there's not much to say about it since it's basically a watered-down DOAX2 for the PSP, but still, I just think it would be neat if there was something here on FSD that Google could index, you know, for posterity. Lol

Anyway, I'm probably gonna lurk for like a week or so before I do that. So yeah guys, see you around I guess.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Hello.

I'm not new. I created this new account to (eventually) post a thread about Dead or Alive Paradise (DOAP). Reason being that I did a Google search for: "Dead or Alive Paradise FreeStepDodge" and then "DOAP FreeStepDodge" but nothing really relevant to the game in particular came up. Of course there's not much to say about it since it's basically a watered-down DOAX2 for the PSP, but still, I just think it would be neat if there was something here on FSD that Google could index, you know, for posterity. Lol

Anyway, I'm probably gonna lurk for like a week or so before I do that. So yeah guys, see you around I guess.
Welcome to FSD!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD