System KBD in 5U

synce

So I completely forgot you can do Korean back dash in DOA until seeing this video (19:42 mark)

I did some searching around and apparently the command is 21,21~ but I'm not having any luck on the PS3's dpad. If anyone has tips besides buying a stick that would be great. Also, do certain characters KBD better than others?

Allan Paris

Also, do certain characters KBD better than others?

Yeah, Momiji is one of them. Her KBD is ridiculous. If done correctly she can get out of tight spots that most characters can't. For example: The air catch that Gan Fu does after he gets hit guaranteed Kick. You can SE that stun and KBD to get away from any of his pressure follow ups.

The notation is 214214214 to do it. There is a video demonstrating this in the Media Library. PL made a video a long time ago for various movements in the game. Where did you read that is was 2121?

synce

Thanks, 214 makes it easier to do for me, although I can kind of see why so few players KBD. Maybe it's due to lack of practice but this feels much harder than Tekken's. And you're right about Momiji, even her standard dash feels snappier

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD