Is anyone here on The Fighters Generation Discord server?

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Why? It's a server about fighting games. Isn't Dead or Alive a fighting game?
The guy running TFG has a history for being notoriously anti-DOA.

I wouldn't be surprised if that was the reason you were banned from the server.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Why? it's a server about fighting games. Isn't Dead or Alive a fighting game?

Well yes, but I've never heard of such a server. There's like 10+ fighting game servers that serves as a hub for all fighting games, but there has never been one (least presently as far as i'm aware) that's a consistent all-rounder that's labeled as "thee" fighting games server.

Has this server been promoted to everyone in the FGC social media? like news or anything?

The guy running TFG has a history for being notoriously anti-DOA.

Curious, while it is unfortunate that he has been banned. What's special for this server in particular to have a history? there's like over 10+ FGC servers that label themselves as the fighting games hub but it's inconsistent for what is the "true" one.

------------------------

EDIT: So I looked them up and it looks to be the most stylized discord in terms of promoting and showcasing to their discord, pretty detailed in a way. They do have a link/website/twitter/socials etc. so they seem to be out there.

It is also possible to be the biggest server out there from what i'm reading into. I keep tabs FGC related most of the time but strangely this is the first time I've heard of it.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD