Garou Densetsu/Fatal Fury

Derock

YES!

Here's hoping for a MILF Yuri Sakazaki reveal somewhere down the line.

No. The MILF will be... King. (But I'm not denying Yuri's appearance and playable, as future DLC along with King, Robert and Mr. Karate II aka Ryo!)

Uberprinny

Hmmm....I m half and half on this one. I love Mark of the Wolves and other Neo Geo stuff. Now I m not sure. Since Snk Playmore is owned by the Saudi Prince. Funny that they changed Kushnood Butt to Marco Rodrigues. Too many memes can be done by yours truly. XD

inochinagi

Standard Donor
Hmmm....I m half and half on this one. I love Mark of the Wolves and other Neo Geo stuff. Now I m not sure. Since Snk Playmore is owned by the Saudi Prince. Funny that they changed Kushnood Butt to Marco Rodrigues. Too many memes can be done by yours truly. XD

In this case, it's not really a change. Strangely, "Kushnood Butt" was an invention of western localizers who were afraid that the official name he had in Japan and other regions would be a problem because it was similar to the name of real MMA fighter "Ricco Rodriguez".... o_O Why they changed this Brazilian characters name to a legit-sounding male Pakistani name (even "Butt" is an actual surname there) is the question of all time. So anyways, now his name is the same in all regions. :thumbs up:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD