Eliot's new journey

TRI Mike

The official site has been updated with info for Eliot, Brad, Lisa and Helena. It states that Eliot left Fu behind to go on a journey of self-improvement but Brad tags along with him. I think Team Ninja plans to have the Eliot-Brad duo as comic relief for the story mode and I dunno... maybe add Pai to a new Fu story¿ Maybe DOATEC kidnaps Meiling and Pai helps Fu bring her back.

I don't even know why I'm talking about Story Mode.

PhoenixVFIRE

The official site has been updated with info for Eliot, Brad, Lisa and Helena. It states that Eliot left Fu behind to go on a journey of self-improvement but Brad tags along with him. I think Team Ninja plans to have the Eliot-Brad duo as comic relief for the story mode and I dunno... maybe add Pai to a new Fu story¿ Maybe DOATEC kidnaps Meiling and Pai helps Fu bring her back.

I don't even know why I'm talking about Story Mode.
Maybe Pai shows Helena how Pi Qua Quan is really done. Sorry, I had to say it. On a serious note, don't Helena and Pai have VERY similar styles or the same?

DontForkWitMe

looks like their going for the "naruto and jiraiya" thing with eliot and brad and will lead to various shenanigans like brad talking eliot into peaking at the girls section of the hotspring with him or brad switching eliots tea with some hardcore liquor and enjoying the ensuing results

MaxwellMouse

Strange as it is to say, i'm actually curious to see what they did with the story mode in this. I hope it is like Mortal Kombat's. In the sense that you go from character to character in a linear story with cut scenes that tell a canonical and followable plot.

ScattereDreams

So, I was a little bit close. She's a got a similar stance right?

Somewhat, but her attacks are different. If anyone in VF is similar to Helena it's Lion Rafale. Both French, both have stances called Bokuho, both are filthy rich, and both have families with negative ties to their organizations.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I was surprised when I read that he left Gen Fu, and I can't believe I'm caring about the story, but I want to know why he'd do that. Brad tagging along is sure to make things awesome.

Strange as it is to say, i'm actually curious to see what they did with the story mode in this. I hope it is like Mortal Kombat's. In the sense that you go from character to character in a linear story with cut scenes that tell a canonical and followable plot.

Me too. MK9's story was very well done for a fighting game. It's going to be really cool to have that in DOA5 instead of the terrible arcade ladder type of "story" the previous games had. I'm actually a little interested in story mode.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD