DOA5 Character Wallpapers

Souichiro

Yeah, mine aren't exactly great but they're more minimalist and classy. Yours are also just character art thrown with the default outer glow over a screenshot with an a way too powerful color blending mode and poorly kerned text with terrible use of the bevel and emboss feature.

We get it. Yours is bigger than his...
Attacking and/or discouraging someone wont make you look better. It will just make you look like a major douche.
Show a little appretiation. People do the best they can for free.

@Werefolf
I like your work. I have also been doing some of my own and i asked Mr. Wah were to post it. I think i'll just do it here if thats ok with you since i think opening a new thread is pointless. Also i too am new to photoshop, barely a month or so but i think i did pretty good with some of them at least. Anyways enjoy.
P.S I will be making more in the future. I just wish there were more high resolution PNG renderd images out there.
christiewallpaper21080p.png
kasumiayane.png
janleiwallpaper1080p.png

werewolfgold

Yo, peoples. Likely the final update.
http://werewolfgold.deviantart.com/gallery/39091782

If you've swiped some before of my wallpapers before, I've made a few adjustments.

*I changed the hyphens on the end into dashes. Mainly for OCD reasons since some of the nicknames have hyphens as well.
*Some of the backgrounds for some characters were brighter than others by accident. I think Lisa's, Brad's, Gen-Fu's, and Pai's. They've been fixed now.
*Alternates for Zack and Mila have been added.
*Alpha has been added.
*A full character roster wallpaper has been added.

1920x1080. If you have any issues with them, be sure to let me know. Special thanks to this site for uploading character renders.

doa5_alpha_152_wallpaper_by_werewolfgold-d5kqn12.jpg

doa5_zack_wallpaper_by_werewolfgold-d5cd7vu.jpg

doa5_character_compilation_wallpaper_by_werewolfgold-d5kr7y5.jpg

I don't suppose you guys take requests, do you? I'm interested in two-character ones: Tina/Rachel, Christie/Bayman, Christie/Rig, and Momiji/Hayabusa

Mestizo

Standard Donor
A few I have made
*Note - they are not super huge since I made them for my own use on my laptop and proper stock for what I wanted to do wasn't always readily available.
tina_armstrong_autograph_wallpaper_by_o0mestiz0o-d6jly1a.jpg

tina_armstrong_dead_or_alive_wallpaper_doa_by_o0mestiz0o-d6h7cbn.jpg

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD