Changes in the stun system

TRI Mike

Hi. While playing DOAD I've noticed that many of my DOA4 combos with Helena and Busa don't work anymore. In DOA4 sometimes I tried not to get the stun threshold to the max to avoid getting held but I could launch for a nice height and juggle damage. But in Dimensions, some launchers just don't work even when the opponent is stunned so my logic tells me that there's an important changes in the stun system and I'd like to know exactly which they are.

(I should have made this thread months ago but I just picked up the game again, lol)

SilverForte

I would check myself but I don't have doa4, from vids I've seen there are definite changes. I guess no one really cares enough to check though, being a 3ds game and all.

Codemaster92163

Yes, Helena and Ryu did lose some combos, but, from my experience, Helena has at least gained new and improved combos/combo potential. I can't quite answer your question about the stun system, but I can assure you that you should find some of the adjustments to her enjoyable.

EDIT: By the way, when you feel comfortable with the game, let me know - I'd like to play some more people (:

TRI Mike

I'd love to play but I always get serious lag in this game unlike in DOA4. I tried to play Awesmic once and couldn't finish a single round.

Codemaster92163

Maybe you should open up some ports =P if not, you could have just had a bad-luck spree with the compatibility of your connections with everyone else

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD