Characters Who's the most handsome DOA male fighter?

Who's the most handsome DOA male fighter?

• Bass

• Bayman

• Brad Wong

• Diego

• Ein / Hayate

• Eliot

• Jann Lee

• Leon

• Rig

• Ryu Hayabusa

• Zack

Results are only viewable after voting.

TRid

To you, which male fighter of this selection from the lore of DOA is the most handsome physically, starting from DOA5 redesigns?

Uberprinny

If he wasnt handsome, there wouldnt even be a Tina! XD
I m also a fan of the English Dubbed voice actor.

I think someone is missing here but I can't put my finger who. He is also an important element in the doa story too as much as Fame Douglas!

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
If he wasnt handsome, there wouldnt even be a Tina! XD
I m also a fan of the English Dubbed voice actor.

I think someone is missing here but I can't put my finger who. He is also an important element in the doa story too as much as Fame Douglas!

Good point!

I'm not so sure if this has been covered or discussed before, but my vote would go to Brad Wong.

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
I think personally Jann Lee, Eliot, and Rig are the top three best looking guys in the game imo with Diego, Hayate(not so much in DOA6 where he feels a bit washed out), and Brad being close to that.

Jann I think has a very handsome youthful face that almost reminds me a bit of Hwoarang, and i like the subtle scratches he has in a few areas. Eliot has the youthful, almost baby faced look that really sets him apart as the pretty boy which DOA lacks since the men are mostly older. You almost could get him confused with one of the girls if it was just matter of choosing just faces with nothing else to give away who is who

For Rig I think he's like the chiseled western boy toy since he has very a nicely defined facial structure with a bit of asymmetrical touches since I noticed that at certain times one eye is slightly smaller than the other, I think it's the right one where he has a scar above it.

my_eyes_are_up_here__by_taikoman98_dfje7qm-pre.jpg

20240603_012120.jpg

20240603_013457.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD