Characters Who's the most beautiful DOA female fighter?

Who's the prettiest DOA female fighter?

• Ayane

• Christie

• Helena

• Hitomi

• Honoka

• Kasumi

• Kokoro

• Leifang

• Lisa

• Marie Rose

• Mila

• Momiji

• NiCO

• Nyotengu

• Rachel

• Tamaki

• Tina

Results are only viewable after voting.

TRid

To you, which DOA female fighter from DOA related games (the main series, Ninja Gaiden and Xtreme) is the most beautiful physically and aesthetically, and starting from DOA5 redesigns?

inochinagi

Standard Donor
Gee, who could I have possibly voted for? ^~^

Tbh, in DOA all the girls are beautiful at the very least. I think most people would have to choose their favourite based on other factors because of that fact.

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
For me it's kasumi, she esthetically has the most naturally beautiful appearance imo. I like how she doesn't need anything like makeup or anything overtly out there besides her copper hair to stand out, and I love how somewhat ambiguous she looks, if it wasn't for the fact that she's a ninja, she looks very much like she could be a typical redhead in most cases and she doesn't look stereotypically Japanese or Asian like Kokoro and Leifang are, her appearance is pretty varied and isn't plain without being too simplicit which I feel most of the other girls like Momiji and Hitomi and such lean a bit much into, her and Ayane naturally stand out.

20230601_135651.jpg

20240111_193302.jpg

Tamaki is a close second since she looks so beautifully exotic, I feel the pale skin, greenish eyes and her eye shape, beauty mark, and her hair especially make her stand out compared to a Nyotengu since even tho they both are fairly similar, I feel Nyo's appearance still somewhat is stereotypical, as beautiful as she is. I also love that like Kasumi, Tamaki doesn't wear makeup or really have anything artificial needed to enhance her beauty, she's like a wild flower

20240529234745_1.jpg

Last for me in the top 3 I would say is Helena, I like how even tho she's stereotypically French, blonde and blue eyed, she somehow looks like a goddess almost, her facial features are just so sophisticated yet demure

Picsart_24-06-02_19-50-32-796.jpg

I personally like her redesign but I feel one of the things they should have kept was her super long tied ponytail since that added alot more to her visual, her ponytail now is ok but it being low tied and without the big ribbons she used to have was a take away. But in her defense I think her goddess braid was a decent addition.

As far as some of the other girls:

:leifang: :hitomi: ~ pretty but plain. I think Hitomi has an edge since she's mixed western Japanese, I think her face is alot more unique while Leifang is too tame for me.

:kokoro: :momiji: ~ Same issue as Lei and Hitomi, somewhat plain but I think their facial features definitely give them an edge since Kokoro is almost like a doll while Momiji has something almost sacred and oriental about her.

:tina: :christie: Pretty but again, kinda too safe as far as Tina, I feel like visually we all have seen a Tina around in games but I think Tina as the go to all American is the best done. Christie I think is OK but idk, she doesn't really catch my attention besides the silver white hair and her eyes and demeanor.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD