DOA5U Patch updates incoming

Posting from the just now complete Official Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate Tournament, Hayashi announced that at the end of January there will be a patch to the Arcade version of the game. In February, the consoles will receive said arcade patch sans Marie Rose. Marie Rose will be available on console some time in the spring.

So you like eating damage when you don't have to in terms of throws? And there is no justifiable reason for ANYONE to at be minus frames on hit...

On block outside of jabs and guard breaks, fuck no. On hit, yes, if you get hit, you deserve the damage, having to deal with a mixup, and most importantly frame disadvantage so you can't hit buttons whenever you feel like it

On block outside of jabs and guard breaks, fuck no. On hit, yes, if you get hit, you deserve the damage, having to deal with a mixup, and most importantly frame disadvantage so you can't hit buttons whenever you feel like it
If Ayane and Pai get +frames from 2P it would put them in an absurdly powerful position from their already excellent neutral game. Think about how fucked Bass would be with that kind of nonsense. It would be nigh unbeatable for the poor guy.

If Ayane and Pai get +frames from 2P it would put them in an absurdly powerful position from their already excellent neutral game. Think about how fucked Bass would be with that kind of nonsense. It would be nigh unbeatable for the poor guy.

Well they should buff him, and if the :2::P: doesn't hit, he doesn't have to worry about that

The throws are a complicated issue that I've discussed at length multiple times before and don't really feel this is the place to stir it up again.

The strikes is simple. Bad idea. If Chrisite and Kasumi get +frames from their jab I'm just done.

image001.jpg
what's with this LOL

#buffoki
#increaseduckspeed
#givemeplusframesonEVERYhitsoicanproperlymountanoffenseanletusbeabletobreakthrows

Or...here's a suggestion. You could learn how to play the game and learn how the game works.

Seems like more of the members of this forum that complain so much are players that don't understand how this game works, lol.

The fact that people are STILL whinning about okizeme after 4 months just says most of you don't study the game outside of combos and critical burst set ups.

I'm glad they took their time with this patch. Too often game companies will not properly play test the changes and the patch will be worse than what it was patching in the first place.

I thought you said you preferred vanilla's ground game due to WU kicks forcing the aggressor to back off in 5U?

I was whiny until I decided to re-look into other aspects of the game. Your perspective of things can change once you take more time out to further explore this game. That's all I've been doing since.

I was whiny until I decided to re-look into other aspects of the game. Your perspective of things can change once you take more time out to further explore this game. That's all I've been doing since.
Well, considering at one point not long ago you were right in that crowd with them, it seems a bit condescending to be lambasting him so much on that one point.

The +on every move thing is different.

Well, considering at one point not long ago you were right in that crowd with them, it seems a bit condescending to be lambasting him so much on that one point.

The +on every move thing is different.

The difference with me and "the crowd" is that I decided to take time to try figuring more things out, instead of being whiny about things like everyone in "the crowd" that's always talking about making adjustments to the game they don't understand enough (or at all).

Figuring things out in a game I play competitively is something I always do, sometimes you hit a block at times, until something makes it click.

Majority on this forum do not take time out to figure out things sometimes (or at all) until someone else has done it for them.

I'm also not going to get into this with you, lol. So I'm not replying to you again here.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD