[Nov 9, 2013] Stick Wars Episode IV: A New Challenger (Morristown, NJ)

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Revolution Gaming and Kombat Network again join together for one huge EPIC tournament! Come hang out with us and play some great games and try your chance to win...

FINAL ROUND 17 QUALIFIER!!
http://www.finalround.org/

Apex 2014 Official warmup event!
https://www.apex-series.com/

Revolution Gaming Sponsors:

MadCatz
Brokentier
Warner Bros. Games
NetherRealm Studios
Genius Mods
yestercades

When: November 9th, 2013
Where: 3 Speedwell Ave Morristown, NJ 07960
Time: 10:30 am registration
Stream: twitch.tv/rg_live1

www.Facebook.com/rglive1

www.kombatnetwork.com

www.twitter.com/rg_live1

www.twitter.com/NuJerseyKing

www.twitter.com/StickWarsFGC

Streams done by:
Twitch.tv/rg_live1
Twitch.tv/kombatnetwork

Games that are in the qualifier:
SSFIVAE
UMvC3
Injustice: Gods Among Us

QUALIFYING GAMES WINNERS WILL RECEIVE SEEDING POINTS AND THERE ENTRY AND VENUE FEE PAID FOR THAT GAME!!!!

Regular games:
DOA 5 Ultimate
SF3 OE
Super Smash Bros Melee
Auction Tournament
Chaos code side event hosted by Mezza and Masta Cj

$10 venue fee
$10 entry fee (per game)
$5 for Chaos code, Doa5U and SF3

payout:
70/20/10 + 1st place & Trophy

Rules:

Super Street Fighter IV AE: 2012 Edition

• Game Settings: Versus Mode, 99 Seconds, 2/3 Rounds, 2/3 Games, No Handicap. 3/5 Games for Losers, Winners, and Grand Finals
• If the players do not agree on a stage within 15 seconds, the match will be random stage select.
• Winner may change ultra, but has to pick ultra first after loser picks character.

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

• Game Settings: 99 Seconds, 3/5 Games, Default Handicap, Default Damage
• You may not use any glitch that prevents the game from being played. This includes game freezing, game resetting, player freezing, etc.
• Deadbody infinites are allowed to gain a positional advantage, but not to delay the game.
• Winner must keep same starting character, but can switch the order of assists.
• You may not use the same character twice on one team.
• If the players do not agree on a stage within 15 seconds, the match will be random stage select. Loser may choose a different stage

Injustice: Gods Among Us

• Game Settings: 2/3 Rounds, Round Time 99 Seconds. 3/5 Games for Losers, Winners, and Grand Finals
• first stage select is "random" (background stage), loser may choose different stage or character select

Street Fighter 3 Third Strike OE

• Game Settings: 2/3 Rounds
• 2/3 Matches, 3/5 ALL Finals
• Gill is BANNED
• Loser may choose a new character

Auction Tournament:
Comepletly random

DOA 5 Ultimate
Tournament Rules:
- 3/5 Rounds.
- Best 2 out of 3 Matches.
- Best 3 out of 5 Matches in Grand Finals.
- Double Elimination.
- Normal Life Setting.
- 60 Second Time Limit.
- Dangerzones are on.
- Random Stage Select
- Winner Lock, Winner must keep the same character. Loser may change characters.
- Random Character Select is allowed, but if the winner wins with that character, they must use that character in the second match.
- Blind pick is allowed.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Yes, this is the same date as the West's Dead or Alive In Dallas 9 / Absolute Battle event.

Yes, I will not be able to make this event due to prior engagements (just like I can't make DID9).

Yes, I only made this thread so that the other NJ players can be sure to gather the NY and north east crew who aren't heading to DID9 and represent. @Sly Bass @Gill Hustle @virtuaPAI @Smithy @Jaeger @Blackburry

Mestizo

Standard Donor
Maybe I'll have a go ^_^ though if I prep for it my online fun may be ruined forever

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Maybe I'll have a go ^_^ though if I prep for it my online fun may be ruined forever
Do it man. It's pretty much in your back yard and you get to meet more people. It really is a lot of fun. Maybe we can schedule another offline match the 23rd of this month?

Mestizo

Standard Donor
Do it man. It's pretty much in your back yard and you get to meet more people. It really is a lot of fun. Maybe we can schedule another offline match the 23rd of this month?
Any time you are down for matches let me know. I have a very free schedule right now and can drive so whenever just text me since I am only a few minutes away from your spot or you can come to my place its w/e

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD