New Stage for DoA5U?

If you follow the official Team NINJA Twitter (and you should be), you've likely been seeing their recent teases of an upcoming DLC pack. Previously it was believed to be a Halloween-themed costume pack only, however the most recent pictures take place in a completely new environment (or a very cleverly redesigned one). Some images have popped up showing it to be a Halloween-themed Lorelei, so a major fan favorite should be returning shortly. Check out the images below:

BV-seIjCUAEaAEz.jpg:large

BWBW8ppCQAAWvYg.jpg:large

It seems we may be getting a relatively large DLC pack in the very near future. Given the normal DLC release day of Tuesday in North America, we may not need to wait too long to find out. Only a few of those left this month, after all.

Source: Twitter

Last edited:
We got halloween stages and the girls will be dress as succubus. Rachel better get a Morrigan costume. Zack better get something too. I want fucking pikachu.

Like I said on FB, I would have rather seen them reintroduce the Fallen Miyama stage they made for Dimensions. It had a stair/slope like the one on DOA4's Seaside Market, while the buttom was a round, open stage with a small obstacle in the center.

I have fond memories of watching Leon drag Genra by the foot down the incredibly long staircase, just to smash his face in the ground after.

Like I said on FB, I would have rather seen them reintroduce the Dark Miyama stage they made for Dimensions. It had a stair/slope like the one on DOA4's Seaside Market, and on the bottom floor were a bunch of torches.

I have fond memories of watching Leon drag Genra by the foot down the incredibly long staircase, just to smash his face in the ground after.

Hopefully we'll get Fallen Miyama back with Tengu in the arcade release (and for the consoles later on, of course).

Ooooh. Pretty sweet. All I can hope now is that it's free like Zack Island was. *crosses fingers*

It probably will be, just like Zack Island it's releasing as part of the 1.03 patch (will probably still be a separate download though).

Although I was saying for a good while on both here and DOAW that it was Lorelei and people called me out and said it wasn't, now the stage preview is blatantly a redesigned Lorelei everyone's excited lol I knew it as soon as I saw the castle backdrop.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD