New Feature for 1.03A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raansu

Meh, Japanese are hardcore for that stuff so it doesn't surprise me. They have pc games that are nothing but that, even more so on tablets/smartphones.

Tokkosho

misc-are-you-fucking-kidding-me-l.png

EDIT: Omg these things always turn out huge and i cant make them smaller -.-

Tokkosho

Confirmed it also works during regular matches, not just win pose. Coincidentally why do so many Americans make such a fuss over sex but don't bat an eyelash when someone gets decapitated in a game? :rolleyes:
just because we dont need to feed the stereotype that DoA is a titty fighter.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Confirmed it also works during regular matches, not just win pose. Coincidentally why do so many Americans make such a fuss over sex but don't bat an eyelash when someone gets decapitated in a game? :rolleyes:

Because sex is icky and horrifying. Decapitation is cool bro! That and guns set in the world war 2 environment BLAM BLAM BLAM-BLAM-BLAM!

Duh.

Ghosty-J

That's a weird double standard thing that's been going on for years over here, but I'm not upset over some aesthetic jiggle feature. It's just that the franchise as a whole has a terrible rep regarding its emphasis on 36DD boobies which have made the games a bigger laughing stock to every gamer out there more than its random mechanics. Especially considering the fact Team Ninja said they weren't going to take this route with DoA, they just decided to muck up on keeping true to their word and lie to everyone's faces!

I've loved DoA since 2, and every time I try to start a conversation about DoA to friends, I always get mocked and laughed at for being a fan because "durrrr those games are about big boobs herpaderpadurrr" and I'm sick of it. DoA5 had a great thing going for itself trying to focus on the gameplay and the story. Unfortunately ever since the unneeded "gravure video", I saw that claim of the team being more serious about the game as a fighter completely going downhill. And this feature thrown in was the final nail to the coffin for me. Of course I'll still be playing the game since, gameplay-wise, it's the best version of DoA I've ever played. But when it comes down to having the tiniest faith in how they would treat the female form...

mVNvT.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD