4K - 6K - P+KP - 1P+KPK
4K - 6_K - P+KP - 1P+KPK
4K - 33P - P - P+KP - 1P+KPP
3PP4 - P+KP - P+KP - 1P+KPK
1P4 - 33K.T

Counter-Height:
6PPK - 6K - P - 4H+K - 6_K.H - 4H+K - 1P+KPP
6PPP - 33P - P - 4H+K - 6_K.H - 4H+K - 1P+KPP
6PPP - 33P - 6_K.H - 4H+K - 6_K.H - 4H+K - 1P+KPP (light-weight)
6F+K - 1P+KK - 6_K.H - 4H+K - 4H+K - KPPPK
6PPP - 6_K.H - 4H+K - 6_K.H - 4H+K - 6_K.H - 1P+KK
4K - 2P+K - 33P - P - 4H+K - 6_K.H - 4H+K - 1P+KPP

22K - 44K - P+K - 4H+K - 6_K.H - 4H+K - 6_K.H - 4H+K - 1P+KPP (Closed Stance)
88K - 44K - P+K - 4H+K - 6_K.H - 4H+K - 6_K.H - 4H+K - 1P+KPP (Open Stance)

==== Critical Burst Combos ====

KPPP - 66H+K(CB)
3PPP+K_ - 66H+K(CB)
6PP - 6H+K - 66H+K(CB)
3KP - 4P+K - 6_P - 66H+K(CB)
6PP2K - 6_P - 66H+K(CB)
1P+KP - 6PP - 66H+K(CB)
2F+KK - 6PP - 66H+K(CB)
88K - 6H+K - P - 66H+K(CB)

3PPP+K - 66H+K(CB) - 6K - 6_K.H - 4H+K - 6_K.H - 4H+K -1P+KPP
3PPP+K - 66H+K(CB) - 33P - 6_K.H - 4H+K - 6_K.H - 4H+K -1P+KPP
3PPP+K - 66H+K(CB) - 8P+KP - 4H+K - 4H+K - KPPPK
3PPP+K - 66H+K(CB) - 8P+KP - 66_ - 6_K.H - 4H+K - 6_K.H - 4H+K - 1P+KPP
3PPP+K - 66H+K(CB) - 7P+K__(PB)
3PPP+K - 66H+K(CB) - 7H+K__(PL) - P(Whiff) - 4H+K - 4H+K - KPPPK
3PPP+K - 66H+K(CB) - 7H+K__(PL) - P(Whiff) - 6_K.H - 4H+K - 6_K.H - 4H+K - 1P+KPP
3PPP+K - 66H+K(CB) - 7H+K__(PL) - P(Whiff) - 6_K.H - 6_K.H - 6_K.H - 4H+K - 4H+K - 7K
3PPP+K - 66H+K(CB) - 7H+K__(PL) - P(Whiff) - 6_K.H - 6_K.H - 6_K.H - 4H+K - 4H+K - 1P+KK

Thx for watching.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kurt

Please exchange the Music with Jackys Virtua Fighter 3 Theme. Much much better, Yeeeeeeah, I'm faster than lightning!

synce

Great combos. I was pretty pissed they only gave Jacky the properties from 4H+K and not Pai with 46H+K

Darrell

Sick combos. Was going to try and learn him, but some of his inputs are just too much, just for some simple looking moves.

Pigi86

The combos with the :6_::K::5::h: are pretty hard with strict timing. Trying to do his challenges even :rolleyes:

b-bombs

Standard Donor
I can't get 7P+K, 1H+K, and a couple to show any advantage on block in training mode for me. Are these only supposed to be advantage if they hit?

Drake Aldan

Sick combos. Was going to try and learn him, but some of his inputs are just too much, just for some simple looking moves.
If you're willing to give up some damage I don't think you have to, honestly. P+KP, 1P+KPK works off a lot of stuff and the CB, 8P+KP, 66, 4H+K, 4H+K, 1P+KPK combo is easy to do. You never have to touch Flash Sword Kick if you don't want to. (I mean, I won't, ain't nobody got time for that.)

I can't get 7P+K, 1H+K, and a couple to show any advantage on block in training mode for me. Are these only supposed to be advantage if they hit?
The lows are supposed to be on hit. 7P+K is the Power Blow which will only give advantage if activated and charged.

b-bombs

Standard Donor
Okay, I tried everything again and I got all the proper advantage on everything. As a note though the advantage on 44P+K33H+K was distance dependent at least for me. If you're closer you can end up at -2. I was only able to get any advantage if I hit from farther away when Jacky is lower on his jump.

Again though, I might be missing something in all my novice expertise.

CDjr

why more people arent using this character? anyways im starting to play doa and im gonna really appreciate all the tips you guys can give me thanks

Nereus

Standard Donor
Fuck man.... im trying these combos out and i just can't get the 6_H+K down ugh -_-. Thanks so much for this vid AiN

Nameless Sama

This is not a topic but it is really important to me guys. I need only 1 subcriber to reach 400 Subcirbers I thought to make for my thankfulness to make full doa5u combo video with all characters. I cant use all characters thats why I am asking to you guys can you join me and help me with my combo video ? My strongest character is Ryu. A video of friends would be awesome instead of creating solo videos which is really standard :/. Interest ? Ah yes only PSN D:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD